Robyn Hood

Goatface

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Robyn Hood

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama, Action & Adventure

Creator: Director X.

Cast: Jessye Romeo, Nykeem Provo, Idrissa Sanogo, Ksenia Daniela Kharlamova, Jonathan Langdon, Sydney Kuhne, Ian Matthews, Manuel Rodriguez-Saenz, Lisa Michelle Cornelius, Kira Guloien

Overview: Follows Robyn Loxley and anti-authoritarian masked hip-hop band, The Hood, as they call out injustices and fight for freedom and equality in the city of New Nottingham.

Goatface

1660143799321.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Oh god... are they about to do to Robin Hood what The Wiz did to The Wizard of Oz??

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Oh neat, a reimagining of a classic story about a white male hero, but this time with a twist - she's female, black, and sassy

I wonder if this will be any good

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 6 users

spronk

FPS noob
i'd assume from all the UK shows i have seen london is like 50% black and 45% pakistani and all women are married to black guys, is that accurate

US shows are accurate in that all black women are fat and disgusting and all young men are simpering faggots

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
all the gay stuff and gender/race swaps kinda suck, b-b-but its still a pretty good show guyz....just learn to ignore it teehee

thank-you-sir-may-i-have-another.gif

• 4Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wasnt there already a tv show exactly like this with a female Robin Hood but she was white?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Wasnt there already a tv show exactly like this with a female Robin Hood but she was white?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i guess this isnt ever stopping until every IP has been hijacked by a black female lesbian lead. i remember watching Errol Flynn as Robin Hood on tv with my dad. the dude would swoop in, slay baddies and whatever pussy that got in his way.

look at this fucking shitlord
iu

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure they're already working on a new storm movie with a white dude in the title role.
A sister act reboot with a white dude hiding in a monastary.
The Hattie Mcdaniel Story starring ryan gosling.
And lets not forget the Reese witherspoon remake of dolemite.

I knew this was going to be shit when I read the director. Director X. Motherfucker won't even put his name on it. The names of the cast was just more proof. half their parents apparently don't know how to spell common names.

Goatface

saw this on the Quartering

doesn't even have review on rt or metacritic, guess no one cares about Canada tv. it started last week and still only has 949 reviews on imdb. his instagram post probably has more views than the show.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database