Rogue (2020)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Rogue (2020)

Tagline: When the hunter becomes the prey

Genre: Action

Director: M.J. Bassett

Cast: Megan Fox, Philip Winchester, Jessica Sutton, Calli Taylor, Brandon Auret, Lee-Anne Liebenberg, Adam Deacon, Sisanda Henna, Greg Kriek, Kenneth Fok, Isabel Bassett, Ashish Gangapersad

Release: 2020-08-20

Runtime: 105

Plot: Battle-hardened O’Hara leads a lively mercenary team of soldiers on a daring mission: rescue hostages from their captors in remote Africa. But as the mission goes awry and the team is stranded, O’Hara’s squad must face a bloody, brutal encounter with a gang of rebels — and the horde of ravenous, enraged lions they encounter.

• 4Dislike
  • 2Direct to DVD
  • 2Garbage
Reactions: 11 users

spronk

FPS noob
why is greta thurnberg killing animals, i thought she wanted to save the planet and shit

"how do you know its a female? Females are the true killers" or you know, they are the ones that don't have manes. how does a black african guy not know that :( Is it an American doing an african accent? RACIST

that was literally the worst movie trailer i've seen this year

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Barely remembered she existed, didn't know she left, and don't want her back.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

This doesn't have a TMDB link yet, so I apologize, but I still wanted to post it.

The CGI is terrible, but who cares. It's the return of the hotness that is Megan Fox. Been a while, but I still love ya. Not as much as I did for the first Transformers, but whatever.

She peaked 13 years ago.

1596741373254.png

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Szlia

So.... no one saw these Ninja Turtles films from a few years back ? :D

She was also in three movies last year. She was co-lead in Zeroville, a James Franco movie that was shot in 2014 but got only released last year because the initial distributor filed for bankruptcy, she had a secondary part in Above the Shadows, a rom-com with superatural elements (the lead, played by Olivia Thrilby, turned invisible a bit like in the famous Monty Python skit). Last but not least, she played in a historical war drama blockbuster... in Korea ! The film is titled The Battle of Jangsari. I am curious to see that !

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

She was also in three movies last year. She was co-lead in Zeroville, a James Franco movie that was shot in 2014 but got only released last year because the initial distributor filed for bankruptcy, she had a secondary part in Above the Shadows, a rom-com with superatural elements (the lead, played by Olivia Thrilby, turned invisible a bit like in the famous Monty Python skit). Last but not least, she played in a historical war drama blockbuster... in Korea ! The film is titled The Battle of Jangsari. I am curious to see that !

I’m guessing that no one knowing any of that shows you how much people here care or pay attention to her.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

man, don't get me started...
the trailers had me hoping they went full on OG turtles movie

with bebop and rocksteady, i was like omg turtles still look like retards, but bebop and rocksteady...

nothing could save that garbage
tumblr_ocrkitXyCC1soppaao2_250.gifv

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
man, don't get me started...
the trailers had me hoping they went full on OG turtles movie

with bebop and rocksteady, i was like omg turtles still look like retards, but bebop and rocksteady...

nothing could save that garbage
tumblr_ocrkitXyCC1soppaao2_250.gifv
Was she April o'neil in that?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
She was that certain kind of unique hot that has a short shelf life. Some women have the classic "i am a goddess" type of hot that just ages well. For a couple of years though, Megan had the hotness at 11.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
She was that certain kind of unique hot that has a short shelf life. Some women have the classic "i am a goddess" type of hot that just ages well. For a couple of years though, Megan had the hotness at 11.
are you talking about megan fox? or the megan fox of ohio? because megan fox is still pretty close to top of the food chain

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
are you talking about megan fox? or the megan fox of ohio? because megan fox is still pretty close to top of the food chain
I'm not saying she is a dog. I'm saying I think she won't stand alongside some other beauties with classic good looks as time progresses.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database