Rogue (2020)

Fucker

Log Wizard
"Some lions go rogue...she likes to kill."

Well no shit, it's a fucking LION.

GMlvp.jpg

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I feel like her personal life marred her hotness quite a bit. The non-binary kids she had with that 90210 guy, her insistence they dress female or whatever, and then some interviews she gave after Transformers.

The interview she gave about Michael Bay, I'm honestly surprised she's still able to get work. Anyone else would have been blackballed.

I think that speaks to her ability to sleep around Hollywood and network. Before she got married she must have had many flirtations, because the Bay interview would have destroyed anyone else.

Shes in that Angelina Jolie category for many. A psycho. Guys get a whiff of that psycho inside of a woman and they turn off.

She needs to prove her likability at this point.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone else would have been blackballed.

uh...she was? Her career came to a screeching halt after that interview. Even after her and Bay publicly buried the hatchet with her appearing in those awful TMNT movies she's practically untouchable.

Fucker

Log Wizard
uh...she was? Her career came to a screeching halt after that interview. Even after her and Bay publicly buried the hatchet with her appearing in those awful TMNT movies she's practically untouchable.

Screeching? You understate by a lot! It was an impressive career ending series of small events. Here's a photo reenactment

345.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
yU3oOsNOdXIxoA9qZ352UatR9st.jpg

Title: Rogue

Tagline: When the hunter becomes the prey

Genre: Action

Director: M.J. Bassett

Cast: Megan Fox, Philip Winchester, Jessica Sutton, Calli Taylor, Brandon Auret, Lee-Anne Liebenberg, Adam Deacon, Sisanda Henna, Greg Kriek, Kenneth Fok, Isabel Bassett, Ashish Gangapersad

Release: 2020-08-20

Runtime: 105

Plot: Battle-hardened O’Hara leads a lively mercenary team of soldiers on a daring mission: rescue hostages from their captors in remote Africa. But as the mission goes awry and the team is stranded, O’Hara’s squad must face a bloody, brutal encounter with a gang of rebels — and the horde of ravenous, enraged lions they encounter.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
she shoulda done this movie with a streak of grey and say it's b/c it was an omage to a woman presidential candiate that served
tulsi-gabbard-gun-sense-forum.jpg

if youre gonna call the stupid movie rogue, might as well play it up.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this movie is horrible, everyone is like taking acting 101 or something, they have no personality and the cgi is like 1997 godzilla (they have a cgi tiger kill ppl)

all the dialogue is horribly and cliche written and you know how they say "that delivery was flat?" everyone single person... and thats not even 20minutes in! could not finish

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
this movie is horrible, everyone is like taking acting 101 or something, they have no personality and the cgi is like 1997 godzilla (they have a cgi tiger kill ppl)

all the dialogue is horribly and cliche written and you know how they say "that delivery was flat?" everyone single person... and thats not even 20minutes in! could not finish
I'm watching it now out of sheer boredom and masochism... Everything you said is dead on but you also forgot how awful the action scenes are. It feels like they had no budget for blanks. Like 90% of the guns are fired off screen and the remaining 10% are fired from big wide angle shots where the muzzle flash is obviously done in afterfx.

In the first big action scenes Megan fox reloads her gun 4 times but we never see her fire a single shot. This movie is such trash lol. And not good trash, bland mediocre garbage

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In the first big action scenes Megan fox reloads her gun 4 times but we never see her fire a single shot....
This made me laugh. Can you just imagine the preshot setup for that scene?

"Everyone always complains about how nobody ever reloads their guns in combat movies."

"Megan, you never actually shoot your gun.."

"I don't care. I plan to reload my gun at least three times."

Its like a spoof of an action movie..