Rubik's Mom Joke and Vaulted Vagina Thread

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really isn't worth much at all, to be honest.

You also know that you can't just drop her hard drive in and go, right? I assume her old computer where the hard drive is coming from is completely different and therefore has entirely different drivers installed. It's going to be quite a bit of work to get her hard disk working and it would honestly be easier to keep yours in and just transfer her important files over to it.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Jesus she's 70? I bet we could get $400, or better yet, prop her up in front an adding machine and a mirror for $200 and mothers day

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Seriously give the PC to your mom. Unless you're tight up for cash and she offered to buy it from you. But it sounds like you actively are trying to sell it to her.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've been trying to figure this out forever, but this seems like the right time to ask.

How do I -Tuconets someone?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Can't imagine why I thought it was a good idea to ask for advice on here...
What were you expecting? Everyone to tell you that your sweet AMD shitbox was still worth $500? Computers devalue by probably 40-50% a year. Which means yours is worth somewhere around $50-100.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It's worth less than a new chromebook which she probably would get more use out of.

Rubiks-Q-Bert_sl

shitlord
Y'all misunderstand. I appreciate the actual advice and realistic numbers. I didnt expect much. Case being I actuallydon'twant to rip her off. What I don't appreciate is the trolling and mom jokes. The rest of you, much obliged. :)

Edit: Being the actual advice I have received, I think I'm just gonna junk it and recommend she get a new machine.