Rubik's Mom Joke and Vaulted Vagina Thread

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't think any of us misunderstand....we just think that it's the equivalent of you eating half of a $6 subway sandwich and trying to figure out how much to sell the other half for, to your own mother.

You're not selling a house. You're selling something that has terrible resale value, especially when it's 1. years old and 2. to your mother.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Bro you're on the Internet, when you login there's a clause that says you can't get mad at mom jokes

Rubiks-Q-Bert_sl

shitlord
I don't think any of us misunderstand....we just think that it's the equivalent of you eating half of a $6 subway sandwich and trying to figure out how much to sell the other half for, to your own mother.

You're not selling a house. You're selling something that has terrible resale value, especially when it's 1. years old and 2. to your mother.
Which I didn't know otherwise this thread wouldn't exist. But feel free to fuck off any time now.
smile.png

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I vote that this gets moved to Screenshots and renamed "Rubik's Mom Joke Thread"

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Whats the exchange rate on Vicodin to 4 year old PC's?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
A $900 computer from 4 years ago is probably worse than a $400 store bought dell today. Not sure where you come up with the conclusion that some 4 year old budget pc is godlike.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Was really looking forward to yo' mama jokes about rubik's mom.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Rubiks mom is such a whore she thinks 16 gigs of ram is an average night on the corner

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Rubiks mother is so fat they assigned her a new top-level domain.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Rubiks mom is so ugly they call her Tandy 1000, the only thing that makes it in her are floppies

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Rubiks mother is so fat that FAT32 couldn't hold her ass.