Musty Nester
this shit started off the rails and somehow managed to still go off the rails

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
damn Tolan, did you and Uberest Rathe watch dumb and dumber 20 times and afterward decide that you could top it?

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I helped Tolan evade a thread ban. I was honest and was punished. All because I am a democrat. Bullshit.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Nah he doesn't deserve that. Neither of us deserve to be here in the grand scheme of things. Dropping the umpteen breadcrumbs it took to reveal the full story, while a_skeleton_03 and Mario played it off one crumb after another, as if they had me on a hook the whole time; like two rookie cops, was rather entertaining.

180px-Ahhahahafaggot.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 7 users

trex

Queen Bee
Omg fill me in. What's the 411? The hot gossip?

I just love gossip. I could get really involved with this thread.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Omg fill me in. What's the 411? The hot gossip?

I just love gossip. I could get really involved with this thread.
The original rumor was that Kewl Dad was my alt, which came about at the same moment as my politics thread ban; turning many of my compadres against me.

The latest is that I evaded said thread ban when I was really just fulfilling a community request, suggesting to Uber what to post (not against any rule that I'm aware of) in the politics thread.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Do people just hope for the best and shoot all over the place, when masturbating? I became very technical over the course of time and use 2 blowrags (not sure if right word) for easy cleanup.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The original rumor was that Kewl Dad was my alt, which came about at the same moment as my politics thread ban; turning many of my compadres against me.

The latest is that I evaded said thread ban when I was really just fulfilling a community request, suggesting to Uber what to post (not against any rule that I'm aware of) in the politics thread.

You lost me when you claimed you predicted a_skeleton_03 would upgrade an addon before he did so.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Do people just hope for the best and shoot all over the place, when masturbating? I became very technical over the course of time and use 2 blowrags (not sure if right word) for easy cleanup.
Good ol pump n dump before a shower for your cleanup efficiency. Note the order, it's important to let the cum sit for a bit while taking a shit so that it doesn't coagulate when getting in the shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.