Rumors and gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Was never meant to be a direct reply. The accidental act of hitting the reply button was the fuck up.

Such a lie. You replied to two different people in that one post, which means there was a level of editing. You asked what my problem with you was. This is the problem. It's just lie upon lie upon lie.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Was never meant to be a direct reply. The accidental act of hitting the reply button was the fuck up.
So you accidentally hit the multiquote button on two seperate posts, accidentally scrolled down to the reply box and hit the insert quotes button, then accidentally confirmed the quotes, then accidentally typed two seperate responses to each quote and then accidentally hit post reply. This is your story?

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Such a lie. You replied to two different people in that one post, which means there was a level of editing. You asked what my problem with you was. This is the problem. It's just lie upon lie upon lie.

I understand your suspicion, but you're wrong. The two-person reply was an artifact of a bug (or feature, depending how you see it). The text box saves the last unsent reply if the page is refreshed on iOS. I accidentally forgot to delete the first unsent reply before writing and accidentally replying with the second.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
So you accidentally hit the multiquote button on two seperate posts, accidentally scrolled down to the reply box and hit the insert quotes button, then accidentally confirmed the quotes, then accidentally typed two seperate responses to each quote and then accidentally hit post reply. This is your story?

nnsns.gif

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
I didn't hit any multi-quote button. There's a reason I was quoting at all, but it wasn't with the intent of directly replying to the thread.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
If anything, while you guys think I'm lying (for whatever whacky reason), I'm teaching you how to make it more difficult for people to abuse alts.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
If anything, while you guys think I'm lying (for whatever whacky reason), I'm teaching you how to make it more difficult for people to abuse alts.

Well, what whacky reason could that be? Maybe all the earlier lies?

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
He was forming his responses in the threads reply box, copying them and sending them to me. I'd take that response and post it. Why is this so hard for you retards to understand?

In his excitement he hit reply, thinking I'd imagine, that he was replying to me.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The more Tolan posts the more obvious it becomes he is duppin.

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
He was forming his responses in the threads reply box, copying them and sending them to me. I'd take that response and post it. Why is this so hard for you retards to understand?

In his excitement he hit reply, thinking I'd imagine, that he was replying to me.

If this is true, which it isn't, it's still a bannable offense just based on sheer idiocy.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
If this is true, which it isn't, it's still a bannable offense just based on sheer idiocy.
It is true mang. I made the alt solely to start replies. Too much of a pain in the ass to quote people otherwise. I'm not sure how easy or not it was for Uber to then recreate my PM to him as an actual post, but I commend him for it. My posting slip was less excitement and more distraction when my GF kept going on about animals or vacations or something like that.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>

When did Duppin stop participating? Don't remember any of his posts.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It is true mang. I made the alt solely to start replies. Too much of a pain in the ass to quote people otherwise. I'm not sure how easy or not it was for Uber to then recreate my PM to him as an actual post, but I commend him for it. My posting slip was less excitement and more distraction when my GF kept going on about animals or vacations or something like that.

I don't believe you, but if you would have just went with this story in the first place you probably wouldn't be perma zoo'd. Maybe just a few days. There is a time and place for little white lies indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.