Runescape Nxt

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally got item 34/39 (Karils coif) for the Barrows collection, at kill count 1340!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got pretty lucky tonight. Finished off all regular brothers items at KC 1479. Got a linza piece 5 chests later

36/39 for Graverobber title! As of Jan 28, 2018 only 11 people had this title.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So like... is Coleslaw a bot? Or do I have someone blocked thats actively engaging in conversation here?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So like... is Coleslaw a bot? Or do I have someone blocked thats actively engaging in conversation here?

If so, we both have the same person blocked. I thought this thread was new for a few minutes lol.

• 1Worf

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Chopping Elder Logs for a pet chance! Wood love the woodcutting pet.

Also I predict the price of logs to spike for a little bit when the PVM hub comes out. Youll need 1k of a log for the bonfire buff

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Double EXP coming at the end of the month.

Herblore and Farming also going to 120 soon.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Kind of wish I could hand out a medal for Loneliness.
forever-alone-not-so-alone-afterall_o_1904729.jpg

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
The upcoming double EXP weekend is a bit different. Instead of poopsocking for 36 hours in a weekend, you'll have 10 days from when you first log in to use a total of 36 hours of double exp. So you can log out, get some food, and you won't miss any of it!

Tooken

Trakanon Raider
Ugggghhhh! I tried logging into my 12 year old account after not logging in for several years and it is permanently banned. I shared this account with my younger brother off and on and it appears he was botting in OSRS back in July. Bleeeehhhhhh!!

Tooken

Trakanon Raider
I was in the process of creating a new account but decided to search my archived emails and found I paid for membership for an account I forgot about back in 2004. Logged in and it has around 50 in all combat stats and a handful of others. I talked to Hans in Lumbridge to check the account age and it's 32 days shy of 15 years. Bought membership and am starting this journey again!

Tooken

Trakanon Raider
Good luck!

I'm aiming to get some, hopefully all, of the 75s needed for Prifddinas. Agility is first! I've poured as much bonus exp and oddments into feathers to get through it as quickly as possible.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't know shit about runescape but I know an absolute chad when I see one

• 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Is this a fucking put on? I feel like this is a put on.

Araysar Araysar is that you?

This thread deserves more attention.

Also: "Scapers"

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
I for one am glued to this thread, and never miss an update. I know nothing about Runescape and will never play it, but Coleslaw's enthusiasm is downright contagious. Keep Scapin Coleslaw!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users