Russia banned from the 2018 Winter Games

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I thought it was funny that Russian officials threatened to boycott if the results were too damning... I can only imagine someone chuckling to themselves "go ahead and 'boycott' after we banned yer cheating ass"

Full disclosure : I don't consider what they did to necessarily be bad, I think everyone should just be on a level playing field in terms of medical treatments to increase oxygenation etc.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I thought it was funny that Russian officials threatened to boycott if the results were too damning... I can only imagine someone chuckling to themselves "go ahead and 'boycott' after we banned yer cheating ass"

Full disclosure : I don't consider what they did to necessarily be bad, I think everyone should just be on a level playing field in terms of medical treatments to increase oxygenation etc.

That wasn't what they did that was bad. It was the government-led conspiracy to switch out doped test for clean ones while giving the unknowing testers enough sacrificial lambs that they wouldn't keep looking.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Man, maybe they can extend this to the World Cup this summer and move it to the USA at a moments notice.... Always found it strange how competitive Russia & China were at the Olympics given both countries are giant inbreeding factories. I mean, look at every Russian male - they are all basically the missing link give or take a few chromosomes.

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This will surely turn things around for the Olympics. I bet this one becomes the most watched in history!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Man, maybe they can extend this to the World Cup this summer and move it to the USA at a moments notice.... Always found it strange how competitive Russia & China were at the Olympics given both countries are giant inbreeding factories. I mean, look at every Russian male - they are all basically the missing link give or take a few chromosomes.

Well said, especially Russia.

I can understand the China thing because of all the kid-napping and mandatory state-sponsored programs to farm athletes out of their population. Tearing anyone who shows promise away from their families at a young age, etc.

Russia seems a little more "of your own free will" type of state with a far less extreme farming system with the most retarded pool of goppleygops to choose from. Gotta be the dope, man. "Athletic Russian" is an oxymoron.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Does the winter olympics even matter less???

They just better come legit w/ good looking curlers
Anna+Sidorova+sexiest+athlete+in+Winter+Olympics+2014.jpg

pretty sure you don't need to dope for curling.

• 1Like

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Good.

Sadly there will be political blowback on a global scale, because Russia.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone who wants to risk their own life for better entertainment to the masses should be allowed to. Was baseball never more exciting than watching Sosa/McGuire chase the home run record? Apply that to the olympics and you have amazing results that are crowd drawing

• 2Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
gonna paraphrase chael sonnon, by definition PEDS, performance enhancing drugs, have to enhance your performance or they arent working as intended, in that regard tylenol is a PED right down to coffee and caffinee

Just let everyone juice up, i don't care, it's more fun.

just not the girls, cuz they look ugly

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm under the impression that most countries dope whenever they can. However they can. Russia will take a seat for the next Winter and Summer games then be back in action.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
does Russia really want to degrade itself by participating in a tranny infested olympics?

• 2Worf