Sad movie moments

Daedricdigger_sl

shitlord
When I was a kid I went to see the Lion King with a friend who never knew his father. I remember being really sad when Mufasa dies and it made me also feel sorry for my friend, lol.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Intro to Up
Final Execution scene in Green Mile
Graveyard of the Fireflies when the sister is dying of malnutrition
it was made in a live action film in 2005
the video isn't as much of a trailer as much of the movie.

BUT... it worked, i believe (it was a while ago) they focused more on the aunt, i think cuz the kids wouldn't be able to carry such a movie and they needed a good actress to do it, so they got Matsushima Nanako, w/o her being the lead i think the movie wouldn't have been as good, go try it if you want to stab yourself with "feels", it's actually one of the few japanese movies (live action) that are good imo.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Top Gun - Goose Dying. Gets me every time. "You gotta let him go sir. You gotta let him go"

So many feels.

ttt.81_sl

shitlord
The scene from Scrubs, when Cox finally realizes Ben is dead and he is at his funeral ... no way I can stand this.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
I fucking always cry when spock dies in wrath of kahn. Always makes me feel like such a nerd.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Saddest movie moment?

10 minutes into Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

I paid to see it, and promised my friends they'd finally understand why Final Fantasy was one of the greatest things on Earth.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Oddest saddest moment? That movie Cadence with Charlie Sheen always gets to me.

Terrible fucking movie, I mean awful. But sad.