Sad movie moments

Gruden

<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_3259.jpg

Not in the mood to torture myself, so I don't have a video for a specific scene. If you've seen the movie, you know how it is.

rrr_img_3259.jpg

rrr_img_3259.jpg

Sterling

El Presidente
rrr_img_3259.jpg

Not in the mood to torture myself, so I don't have a video for a specific scene. If you've seen the movie, you know how it is.
No kidding this movie is brutally depressing. Both the main characters get shit on so much.

rrr_img_3259.jpg

rrr_img_3259.jpg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The entirety of the movie "The Road". Also, many parts of 50/50.

iannis

Musty Nester
The Road was indeed pretty fucking bleak. But I liked it. Felt a little forced at the end... it could have been more depressing. I don't know that anyone willing to watch that movie is expecting a feel good ending.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The Road was indeed pretty fucking bleak. But I liked it. Felt a little forced at the end... it could have been more depressing. I don't know that anyone willing to watch that movie is expecting a feel good ending.
I liked it as well, but throughout the entire movie I wanted to do nothing but kill myself. It's just a giant "Fuck that!" type scenario.

i still cant even watch this clip without wanting to tear up.
To this day, I've still never understood why people fucking loved that movie and had so much emotion tied up in it. It's right behind Brave and Cars 1/2 as their worst movie.

Cybsled

To this day, I've still never understood why people fucking loved that movie and had so much emotion tied up in it. It's right behind Brave and Cars 1/2 as their worst movie.
Because for many people that intro scene hits really close to home and does so on different levels/for different reasons.

Anyways, end of Green Mile got to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqbb1FCX6wM

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande

Couldn't find the actual ending on youtube but this is pretty close. As dog lover with 3 dogs....I can't make it through this without tearing up. Every damn time.

Oldbased

> Than U
When I want to see a sad movie, I watch Reign over me.
Probably best acting job Adam Sandler ever did.