Safe

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Safe

Genre: Drama, Crime

First aired: 2018-05-10

Creator: Harlan Coben

Cast: Michael C. Hall, Amanda Abbington, Audrey Fleurot, Hannah Arterton, Emmett Scanlan, Marc Warren, Nigel Lindsay, Laila Rouass

Overview: After his daughter goes missing, a widower begins uncovering the dark secrets of the people closest to him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm currently midway through. It's 'ok' I guess, for some reason I thought it would be a little more darker than it is though.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im like 3-4 ep in and so far so good. Lots of plot twists, tons of shti going on. Fucking rich people, lol.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I'm British and I think his accent's passable as he's meant to be posh., I've certainly heard worse. Series looks OK, typical fare for our TV over here; we have tons of series like this all the time.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
[spolier]So watched the whole thing and I cant say its too believable. So you find out some people did a bad thing and hid it for 20 yrs. Now you go up to them and confront rhm with it? especially a detective cop? What the fuck do you think is gonna happen? Especially 20 yrs later when they all have families and are now pillars in their community.[/spoiler]

TV show information provided by The Movie Database