Safe

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Safe

Genre: Drama, Crime

First aired: 2018-05-10

Creator: Harlan Coben

Cast: Michael C. Hall, Amanda Abbington, Audrey Fleurot, Hannah Arterton, Emmett Scanlan, Marc Warren, Nigel Lindsay, Laila Rouass

Overview: After his daughter goes missing, a widower begins uncovering the dark secrets of the people closest to him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm currently midway through. It's 'ok' I guess, for some reason I thought it would be a little more darker than it is though.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im like 3-4 ep in and so far so good. Lots of plot twists, tons of shti going on. Fucking rich people, lol.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I'm British and I think his accent's passable as he's meant to be posh., I've certainly heard worse. Series looks OK, typical fare for our TV over here; we have tons of series like this all the time.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
[spolier]So watched the whole thing and I cant say its too believable. So you find out some people did a bad thing and hid it for 20 yrs. Now you go up to them and confront rhm with it? especially a detective cop? What the fuck do you think is gonna happen? Especially 20 yrs later when they all have families and are now pillars in their community.[/spoiler]

TV show information provided by The Movie Database