Salvation

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I would love it if this turned into a post apocalyptic show. I enjoy books like Lucifers Hammer and want them to show the breakdown of society as word got out. If they added the mars survivors it would be even better.
They are already set up for a Seveneves story here.

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
I missed it Wednesday. Wasn't home and opt'd out watching it from the middle. Hate trying to figure out who people are (Usually first 15-20 minute)
So I'll be watching first Episode onLine.

spronk

FPS noob
Show feels more like a rom com with some sci fi elements, ala that Pratt/JLaw movie, than actual scifi. People keep doing weird stuff just to impede other people's progress. I'd love for this show to suddenly turn into a post-apoc The 100 style story, but I am 99% sure they will never, ever, ever actually get to T-0 asteroid impact day but instead just constantly spin and delay and focus on all the relationships, while beautiful people emote at the screen.

i'll watch till the end of the season but seriously doubt it'll resolve in any way or get a season 2 renewal

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
watched the first two episodes and this shit is terrible. I think cbs has 1 show I can stand

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I like how telemetry across the solar system is instant.

I feel like this show is going down the course of Darius is the bad guy who actually wants Earth to die so he can be ruler of a small population on Mars

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I would love it if this turned into a post apocalyptic show. I enjoy books like Lucifers Hammer and want them to show the breakdown of society as word got out. If they added the mars survivors it would be even better.

This is the show I want.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Was Jericho a CBS show? This sorta has that same under-vibe. Dunno how but NBC, ABC and CBS each have a 'style' to their programming, cant put my finger on it. CBS always comes off as "Grandma might watch this with me"

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Was Jericho a CBS show? This sorta has that same under-vibe. Dunno how but NBC, ABC and CBS each have a 'style' to their programming, cant put my finger on it. CBS always comes off as "Grandma might watch this with me"

Yah, Jericho was a CBS show. I want that back!

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I saw an episode of this tonight.

Holy fuck is this bad. This is like shitty soap opera acting, Bill Nye level science and seems like CNN wrote the script.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I think the soap opera level acting is part and parcel of big 3 TV. I am always surprised when network TV shows have decent dialog and performances. Pretty sure thats why HBO mostly hires Brits.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Show feels more like a rom com with some sci fi elements

Perfect description.

Halfway through the double header (watching on Amazon, free w/ Prime) and it kinda feel like I'm slowly starting to hate-watch this like The Event just to see how it ends.

How is this called Salvation if it doesn't become about what it's named after? Surprise us and throw the show into space plz.

So many musical notes sound borrowed from Jericho.

Last edited: