Salvation

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Salvation

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2017-07-12

Creator: Matt JL Wheeler, Elizabeth Kruger, Craig Shapiro

Cast: Santiago Cabrera, Jennifer Finnigan, Charlie Rowe, Jacqueline Byers, Ian Anthony Dale, Melia Kreiling, Ashley Thomas

Overview: An MIT grad student and a tech superstar bring a low-level Pentagon official a staggering discovery that an asteroid is just six months away from colliding with Earth.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

End of the world type shit is something I always watch. It's on CBS, high probability it will suck.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 140999[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Salvation[/EPISODENAME]

Genre:
[GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-07-12[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]An MIT grad student and a tech superstar bring a low-level Pentagon official a staggering discovery that an asteroid is just six months away from colliding with Earth.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So is this any good?

I've written off all major network TV(unless it's reality comps like Survivor/Big Brother). The premium channels, along with AMC, A&D, FX, etc have such good stuff now, that I can't keep up with it and then add the usually terrible stuff from ABC/CBS/NBC.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's a CBS show so it isn't great but it also isn't horrible. Worth a watch IMO if you like the genre. I am getting fucking tired of the Elon Musk type charactrer that seem to be popping up in shows lately.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well in theory one way or the other they can't drag this thing out that long given their count down to dooms day is 185 days.

Honestly the elon musk guys initial reaction is probably the only sane one. If you have the basic stuff save a few people for a maybe viable population and hope for the best. But it looks like they are going full bore tony stark saves the world route so who knows.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
It's a CBS show so it isn't great but it also isn't horrible. Worth a watch IMO if you like the genre. I am getting fucking tired of the Elon Musk type charactrer that seem to be popping up in shows lately.
where are the other Elon's in tv land?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
where are the other Elon's in tv land?

The one that pops to mind is that stupid future cop show on fox which was like elon musk had a buddy who got mugged and decided to buy up a police department.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I never quite saw elementary as like elon musk. Sherlock's dad is rich as sin but sherlock himself really does not care about money one way or the other and has no real interest in it as anything but an abstract. But ya billions and APB are pretty clear elon musk types as is the guy in salvation.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I never quite saw elementary as like elon musk. Sherlock's dad is rich as sin but sherlock himself really does not care about money one way or the other and has no real interest in it as anything but an abstract. But ya billions and APB are pretty clear elon musk types as is the guy in salvation.

It was from an episode.

Elon Musk Now Inspiring TV Show Villain Characters

That reminds me of another thing that is annoying me. Muh Russia plot lines in shows now!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ah I had not seen that one. My last season on dvr got fucked up by madam secretary running late constantly. Although really elon musk if he tries to take over the world at some point is about as classic of a bond type villian possible.

I actually prefer the villan role over the Elon Musk worship characters.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Well in theory one way or the other they can't drag this thing out that long given their count down to dooms day is 185 days.

Honestly the elon musk guys initial reaction is probably the only sane one. If you have the basic stuff save a few people for a maybe viable population and hope for the best. But it looks like they are going full bore tony stark saves the world route so who knows.

You say that but I wouldn't be surprised by "We failed to save the world, time to save a few" and end up off in space

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
You say that but I wouldn't be surprised by "We failed to save the world, time to save a few" and end up off in space

That is sort of what I am guessing as well. Or it goes on like under the dome and they just go into an alternate universe or some fucking thing.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Enjoyed the pilot.

Would be cool if next season was about the survivors on the ark and maybe a few on earth.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I would love it if this turned into a post apocalyptic show. I enjoy books like Lucifers Hammer and want them to show the breakdown of society as word got out. If they added the mars survivors it would be even better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database