San Antonio kids stuff

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Hey all-

Planning a trip to San Antonio area, looking for some fun kids things to do. I have about 4 days. So far... I've been suggested Seaworld, Schlitterbahn, Natural Bridge Caverns, and Natural Bridge Wildlife Reserve (The drive through safari thing.) Any other "must do", and where are the best BBQ places?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
The cliche things are still pretty cool if you've never been there...Riverwalk and the Alamo are both in walking distance of each other. Riverwalk is very pretty and fun for an hour or so but there's not much to it.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
@Falxy-US

If you take the drive thru animal deal be aware you might get the mirror of your car bit off. Happened to my mom and aunt who took their grandkids on a tour lol. I don't know what time of year they fly but there's a bat cave people watch in a suburb adjacent to San Antonio in Bracken. Just up I-35 minutes from the loop. Not sure on the time of the year people watch but people come out and just sit on the little hill overlooking the cave and they fly out in large numbers late in the day. Lived minutes from it and drove right by it every day but didn't get around to it. Just looking at the picture looks like summer time. It's in the safe part of town, I lived in a burg adjacent to Bracken. Very safe and easily family friendly on the "safe" side of San Antonio heading out toward Austin/Bew Braunfels

Just an idea.

920x920.jpg

Last edited: