Sanrith Descartes is a boot licking heretic

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes you have been found to be a bootlicking Gold traitor. On top of breaking a sacred accord and thread banning me it has now come out that you are a complete cuck with no true convictions who used a forged vaccine passport. A man who talks a lot of talk but can’t walk the walk. The ultimate form of cuckdom in 2021.

PATHETIC.

I hereby deem you EXCOMMUNICADO from the Gold Club. Today I am establishing a council to provide law, order and guidance among Golds.

This council will consist of three of our most influential and richest of Gold members. The Council of Three Golds or, Tres Oros, will consist of myself, Kirun Kirun and Furry Furry .

Next I want to address the amount of beagling I saw over the last two weeks. It was truly pathetic to see so many board members who didn’t trust I had a plan. You couldn’t just wait TWO WEEKS. I’ve been sitting and waiting for the right moment. It is PATHETIC to see how many of you are complete beagles but also SLIGHTLY ENDEARING to see how many of you wanted me to come back and referenced me (I’m immortal here due to the huge impact I’ve had on this forum).

I need everyone who didn’t trust I had a plan to stop being beagles otherwise I will hand you over to Fauci and you will end up in a sand lab in Tunis getting eaten alive by sand fleas.

53BFA783-6CDF-4C67-9CD6-659D9D9C41C9.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 6 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes you have been found to be a bootlicking Gold traitor. On top of breaking a sacred accord and thread banning me it has now come out that you are a complete cuck with no true convictions who used a forged vaccine passport. A man who talks a lot of talk but can’t walk the walk. The ultimate form of cuckdom in 2021.

PATHETIC.

I hereby deem you EXCOMMUNICADO from the Gold Club. Today I am establishing a council to provide law, order and guidance among Golds.

This council will consist of three of our most influential and richest of Gold members. The Council of Three Golds or, Tres Oros, will consist of myself, Kirun Kirun and Furry Furry .

Next I want to address the amount of beagling I saw over the last two weeks. It was truly pathetic to see so many board members who didn’t trust I had a plan. You couldn’t just wait TWO WEEKS. I’ve been sitting and waiting for the right moment. It is PATHETIC to see how many of you are complete beagles but also SLIGHTLY ENDEARING to see how many of you wanted me to come back and referenced me (I’m immortal here due to the huge impact I’ve had on this forum).

I need everyone who didn’t trust I had a plan to stop being beagles otherwise I will hand you over to Fauci and you will end up in a sand lab in Tunis getting eaten alive by sand fleas.

View attachment 379557
Woah dawg. I really hope I'm not going to have to do any work on this Triumvirate of Gold, tbh. I pay people to handle this kind of administrative bullshit.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
A lot of LARPING going on, you could be training

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Imagine if you will spending a year shitting on Covid authoritarianism only to cuck out and forge a Covid vax card so you can let some tyrants fuck you.

DISGRACEFUL.

• 1Tiresome

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
(I’m immortal here due to the huge impact I’ve had on this forum).

1635534524135.png

You could be banned today and nobody would give a fuck, only to be remembered in fleeting moments of nostalgia and even then, that's a stretch.

To think pretending to be a pitcher of koolaid makes you anything more than a rick astley meme in 2021 is nothing more than grandstanding.

In before the rickshaw.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
View attachment 379570

You could be banned today and nobody would give a fuck, only to be remembered in fleeting moments of nostalgia and even then, that's a stretch.

To think pretending to be a pitcher of koolaid makes you anything more than a rick astley meme in 2021 is nothing more than grandstanding.

In before the rickshaw.
My man people were referencing me NON STOP in my absence. I’m a forum staple.

• 1Tiresome

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 379570

In before the rickshaw.
Watch your tongue, knave! Since I am the benevolent and merciful Lord of the Triumvirate Aurum, I will give you this one chance to ask for mercy for speaking in such a tone.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Watch your tongue, knave! Since I am the benevolent and merciful Lord of the Triumvirate Aurum, I will give you this one chance to ask for mercy for speaking in such a tone.
You are such a benevolent Lord of the Triumvirate Aurum, which is exactly why I chose you.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Kind of like a Kegkilla thread

Except without the funny part

• 3Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lol imagine forging a vaccine passport. What kind a loser does that?

• 2Tiresome
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
I'm convinced Foler is a bot designed to bleed off fagbucks for Tiresome reactions.

• 1Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users