Satisfactory

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I played DSP when it was first released and it had a solid start, was worth playing then with just enough buggy and underdeveloped systems to make it fun for people like me that enjoy early access games. I stopped playing at March 2021 (about 2 months after it released in early access) and don't know how it evolved.

DSP is three dimensional, in that you can literally fly off the planet's surface and fly directly to another solar system, but the factory building is "2.5" dimensional. You can stack belts a bit, but can't stack buildings. In late game I focused on creating massive factories that could be copy-pasted using the broke ass modding tools at the time, so my factory lines stacked belts to the limit of the game and it was really time consuming to make somewhat cursed factories.

Conversely, Satisfactory building is completely 3 dimensional. I even toyed with creating small footprint factories that grew to enormous heights, but didn't pursue it. You could put nearly the entire factory I showed earlier into a very small footprint.
I ended up picking Dyson. I haven't played it yet, but I watched a few beginner guide videos and it looks amazing. I should have time to give it a fair amount of time for a first play next week.