Save the Show Thread

Cybsled

Good point...Grimm isn't going to be cancelled, so not sure why it's on the list? Beauty and the Beast must be a troll vote ;p

Sterling

El Presidente
Good point...Grimm isn't going to be cancelled, so not sure why it's on the list? Beauty and the Beast must be a troll vote ;p
Troll votes or not, it's in the lead with like 20 percent of the vote. Also, I don't watch any of these shows so don't really care about any of them.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
1) Save Our Show campaigns are pointless. When even "People spending money" campaigns (peanuts + shipping for Jericho, Subway for Chuck) results in renewals with no ratings increase, there's no reason to suggest that something as low effort as clicking a button sways anyone - the ratings will not improve next year.

2) Bad list is bad. Grimm has virtually no chance of being canceled; there's no reason to expect Chicago PD to get the axe; even things like Hawaii Five-0 are more secure than that.

3) I thought the consensus was that Revolution was noticeably improved this season, but no one cares anymore.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That poll (and the comments below) shows exactly who uses social media the most, and what they watch: chicks and shitty romances. I've never watched a second of Beauty and the Beast, but it has fucking Lana Lang from Smallville, so it can't be very good on that basis alone unless she somehow purged the "about to cry" face from her repertoire.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can't be assed to read the entire thing, but is that for real? Did the networks really give them the power to save 1 show, or is this just for fun?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i would watch happy endings if it was a show about an asian massage parlor that gave out handies to well paying customers.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I've never even heard of Beauty and the Beast. Other than the one starring Sarah Connor (or her sister? whatever)

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
At least we can say for sure no trannies watch Beauty and the Beast or there would be a thread on the board.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i would watch happy endings if it was a show about an asian massage parlor that gave out handies to well paying customers.
The Client List was like that with Jennifer Love Hewitt as the star. Not a bad premise, except for the part where it was made for women on the Lifetime channel.