Scarlett Johansson Named ?Sexiest Woman Alive? for the second time!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
iC6iI9bQujHtK.gif

5kTffp4.jpg

DAK3EcL.jpg

scarlett-johansson.jpg

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Scarlet is hot, not question, even in movie start standards, but for some reason, i just can not put my finger on it, i just can not buy into her being "the hottest" of the "hot"

For perspective, WRT to sex appeal, Kristen Stewart in my eyes, looks like her face was on fire and someone tried to put it out with a pitchfork.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Scarlett Johansson is one of the few "classy hot" celebrities left. "Trashy hot" and "just plain hot" are a dime a dozen nowadays.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WTF is classy hot? Don't get me wrong I'd bang SJ six ways from Sunday, but is hanging your tits out every time you pick a dress part of the classy code? I don't get what's "classy" about her.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
WTF is classy hot? Don't get me wrong I'd bang SJ six ways from Sunday, but is hanging your tits out every time you pick a dress part of the classy code? I don't get what's "classy" about her.
It's like grace. You can't describe or define it. You either have it, or you don't. She has class, thus she's "classy hot".

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I could go for a ScoJo themed thread like the Emma Watson one. She is next level hot. Like Jessica Alba.

I could go for a ScoJo themed thread like the Emma Watson one. She is next level hot. Like Jessica Alba.
Agreed, it's too bad Jessica Alba cant act. I thought she was going to be the next big thing when I first saw her in Sin City.

jessicaalba_sincity.gif

top-20-scarlett-johansson-hot-gifs-wink-black-and-white.gif

leyii_dirtyenoughforyou_726187.gif

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I honestly think Joseph Gordon Levitt is more attractive than her in those Don Jon commercials because of that dumb fucking accent she has. Also I'm probably a fag

iannis

Musty Nester
Scarlet is in red a lot and she's played some notably "classy" parts. I dunno if I've ever seen Khristopher Stewart in a red dress. We need to make that happen for the contest to be fair.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is what my intent was with this thread. Scarlett is hotter than Jessica, imho. I've never see a woman look shot in red before. Good lord every time I see her in a red dress I have to fap and normally my weakness is women in black dresses. Her and red is on another level.