Scarlett Johansson Named ?Sexiest Woman Alive? for the second time!

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
She's obscenely gorgeous. The question is whether she's hotter as a blonde or a redhead?

6m1AW.gif

rrr_img_45757.jpg

rrr_img_45758.jpg

ibr32wCCRbrK53.gif

02o5y.jpg

rrr_img_45759.jpg

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
Jessica Alba was hot in like 1998 guys.. seriously. Get on the ScoJo romcom train you fgts
Jessica Alba is still insanely hot after two kids. Here's one man's breakdown:

Scarlett: pros: Fuck me eyes, incredible lips, great tits, unnatural ass, decent actress.
cons: Decent-sized schnozz

EDIT: cons: smoker. That shit's only hot if you smoke. (TIL: I smoked 2 packs a day for 10 years, so... fuck you??)

Jessica: pros: Fuck me eyes, incredible lips, great (albeit smaller) tits, incredible ass, below-average actress.
cons: ? Idk, stretched-out vagina? Self-hating Mexican?

The. Fuck. Ever. Jessica Alba wins.

Again, one man's opinion.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Scarlett Johansson is one of the few "classy hot" celebrities left. "Trashy hot" and "just plain hot" are a dime a dozen nowadays.
You're an idiot bro. You're talking about the chick that posted nude shots from her cellphone online and is begging to pose naked in movies classy? She's a slutty tramp.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
She goes full frontal in one of her upcoming movies. Something to look forward to for you guys.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jessica Alba is still insanely hot after two kids. Here's one man's breakdown:

Scarlett: pros: Fuck me eyes, incredible lips, great tits, unnatural ass, decent actress.
cons: Decent-sized schnozz

EDIT: cons: smoker. That shit's only hot if you smoke. (TIL: I smoked 2 packs a day for 10 years, so... fuck you??)

Jessica: pros: Fuck me eyes, incredible lips, great (albeit smaller) tits, incredible ass, below-average actress.
cons: ? Idk, stretched-out vagina? Self-hating Mexican?

The. Fuck. Ever. Jessica Alba wins.

Again, one man's opinion.
34 posts here. FUCK YOU faggot. Scarlett greater than negs. Neg this fucker to hell!

Above average actress... which is prolly Machete.... Machete. lol Great movie but nothing that needed great acting for.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I'm not even sure where in the last year I developed a foot fetish, but Alba is purely magnificent in this regard:

rrr_img_45869.jpg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
iC6iI9bQujHtK.gif

Even the lesbian is getting horny off her ass. Look at her starting at it... so jealous..

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Even the lesbian is getting horny off her ass. Look at her starting at it... so jealous..
As hot as Scarlett Johansson is Black Widow is still garbage as fuck.

For some reason I always found her really attractive in Lost in Translation, maybe because she wasn't always going for over the top sexy and just looked like a normal woman in it. Either way my penis gives 2 thumbs up.

rrr_img_45871.jpg

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
God damn it, what the hell is it with hot chicks and smoking? Do they think something like this: "Hey, I'm so damn hot that guys won't mind if my mouth tastes like an ashtray and my clothes smell like shit."?

Or is it that they are just too desperate to suck on something long and hard and unhealthy for them?

Silence_sl

shitlord

For some reason I always found her really attractive in Lost in Translation, maybe because she wasn't always going for over the top sexy and just looked like a normal woman in it. Either way my penis gives 2 thumbs up.

rrr_img_45871.jpg
She's really super sexy in that movie. Really. Super. Sexy.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong

rrr_img_45871.jpg
I'd say it's that and the scene at the beginning where she's in bed in her panties.

iannis

Musty Nester
I mean the first 5 minutes of that movie is a pictorial study of her ass

I wanted to like that movie a lot more than I wound up liking it. The film school melancholy is strong with that one. Worth watching once, but not twice.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
It actually surprised me (and not just with panty-clad SJ), I liked it a lot more than I usually like movies that don't have aliens, dinosaurs, dragons, wizards, guns, spaceships or drugs.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She goes full frontal in one of her upcoming movies. Something to look forward to for you guys.
Under the Skin (2013) - IMDb

Heres a official nudity report

Scarlett has four nude scenes in the movie and countless others where she's in her underwear or showing off major cleavage.

First scene is just a few minutes in. Johansson is completely nude and stripping an unconcious woman of her clothing. Butt, boobs, and brief full frontal. Pretty lengthy scene. You see her head to toe all in one shot, but it's back lit at distance. It's not as clear as it could be, but it's all still there.

Second scene: All black void as her character seduces a severely deformed man. Starts off in her underwear and takes it off as she's backing away from the guy. Full frontal from the side at a distance. Best lit of all the scenes.

Third scene (and by far the best): Her character is examining her body in front of a mirror for a good few minutes. Numerous angles, front and back. Boobs, butt, and bush. Dimly lit.

Fourth scene: You see her butt when she gets up out of bed after having sex with a guy. Dimly lit but a good view.