Scarlett Johansson Named ?Sexiest Woman Alive? for the second time!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Olivia Wilde is far more attractive (and nerd friendly in a Mila Kunis kind of way) with better a better acting resume (as if this matters in the context of this thread). ScarJo always looks like she is trying to be sexy, while Wilde just simply is sexy. Mind you both are easily 10s and only Aanima would refuse to bang either one...

I kind of wish Johansson would return to doing things like Lost in Translation again, because I think that she is awesome in roles like that, both in terms of acting and attractiveness. She was easily the least entertaining thing about the Avengers (which is odd, because I thought she was great in a similar role in The Spirit), despite the boner inducing outfit. She is a lot more interesting when she is being more subdued (like a lot of the classic glamour shots in this thread, for example).

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_46967.jpg

Sterling

El Presidente
Ok, she's got a Yankees hat on in the one pic. Definitely would now pee in her butt, though I still like Eliza Dushku better.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Hard to argue against Johansson, but I've been loving me some Alison Brie myself. She might not beat Johansson in a straight up better body contest (although it would be a fun contest to judge) but seems down-to-earth and kind of nerdy which pushes her way over the top imo.

rrr_img_47133.jpg

rrr_img_47134.jpg

rrr_img_47135.jpg

rrr_img_47136.jpg

rrr_img_47137.jpg

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
Hard to argue against Johansson, but I've been loving me some Alison Brie myself. She might not beat Johansson in a straight up better body contest (although it would be a fun contest to judge) but seems down-to-earth and kind of nerdy which pushes her way over the top imo.
She's also a self-admitted (former ;p) slut, so there's that. I can't imagine the freaky shit she'd be up for... This is a choice I wouldn't want to have to make, but I'd probably agree with you.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
what the fuck izo. remove that fucking picture. it doesn't belong here. that's fucking disgusting.