Scorpion

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Scorpion on CBS.com

This could possibly have been the most fucking ridiculous show I have ever seen. It's worth to watch the first episode just to laugh at how fucking stupid it is.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I am going to be completely honest and say that I only watched this because I have thought Katharine McPhee was gorgeous since I first saw her on American Idol (don't worry, I gave up on that show years ago like everyone else). Show was as terrible as you said though; let's follow a bunch of Aspy/Autistic nerds around while normal waitress girl translates Aspy to English. Sounds like loads of fun! At least when Sheldon does it there is some comedy, here...lives are on the line!!!!!1

I will continue to watch for the 5 or so episodes I imagine it will run though.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My dad came into work today. (He owns the company that I work for). He was raving about this show and how I should definitely watch it. I don't understand how an idiot like him can own a business, but whatever. No interest in this show.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm not even going to spoiler this shit. The solution to the problem of the airport having a buggy update that planes couldnt land without was......... To drive a Ferrari 200 mph on a runway as the pilot flew 10 feet off the ground above the car as the co-pilot climbed down the landing gear with an ethernet cable to hook up to the laptop in the ferrari to download the uncorrupt version of the softwarein like 1 second. I shit you not.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have no idea why i watched this, was lazy and wanted to see how awful it could be. Show is the worst of the worst, type of show that makes you angry

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
So if they can get to the runway without bumping into other planes or fucking shit up, why not just land ?

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Scorpion on CBS.com

This could possibly have been the most fucking ridiculous show I have ever seen. It's worth to watch the first episode just to laugh at how fucking stupid it is.
I agree...

Just in case I guess I'll spoiler tag it...
The fact that towards the end they happen to come across a Ferrari and need to maintain the speed of a large commercial plane while it flies 8 feet overhead so they can drop a cable down to a laptop to download the "only" copy of the software in the known universe was absolutely ridiculous.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
It was super unbelievable but I enjoyed it. Finch was kind of hilarious, if you pretend he is still the same character and this is what happens 15 years after American Pie it's even more funny. I'll continue to watch if only to up ratings on something that isn't CSI number 400.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I recorded it on my DVR because of Katherine McPhee and computers. Deleted it without watching it after reading the reviews.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I was wondering why they didn't just fix the bug, it is just as plausible as anything they did. Probably because Action. Anyway, I cannot put my finger on it but I kinda liked it. Suspension of disbelief is my Super Power. I will likely watch it when there is nothing else.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I'm not even going to spoiler this shit. The solution to the problem of the airport having a buggy update that planes couldnt land without was......... To drive a Ferrari 200 mph on a runway as the pilot flew 10 feet off the ground above the car as the co-pilot climbed down the landing gear with an ethernet cable to hook up to the laptop in the ferrari to download the uncorrupt version of the softwarein like 1 second. I shit you not.
Extra credit for the reason not to use wireless being that it was 'too risky' ;p

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That pilot was one of the worst things I have watched on TV in at least the last decade. Rarely do I give a show less than 3 episodes to get its shit together but I deleted this one from TV Calendar before episode 1 was even over.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I am thanking you people for saving my wife and I from watching the one episode we have DVR'd. Normally I would be willing to forgo some naysayers and give almost anything a shot. But the reviews here are so overwhelming I would think that rectal cancer treatment would probably be the only worse way to spend an hour.