Scream Queens

ShakyJake

<Donor>
"Chanel, if you get murdered in those tunnels, I promise I'll never bang anyone harder than I banged you."

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You mean there are no dinosaurs in hell?!
Ha-ha love this crazy ass show.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Killer theories:

from the most recent episode, Boone is the second killer, and I don't think anyone accused is the main killer: so Munsch, Wes (the dad), Grace, Chanel #3 are out.

75% positive the main killer is Hester / Lea Michele. Rewatched the pilot and Gigi proposes to Munsch to open pledges to all the campus, allowing Hester into Kappa. Hester shows up wearing dated clothes (much like Gigi). She's really into murder as she proposes a way to get rid of Chanel #2's body.

10% could be Chanel #1. She doesn't have any clear motivation to be the killer, but she has killed and is never really around when the killer is.

15% the female baby is a red herring and someone bonkers turns out to be the killer, like Denise Hemphill.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im not sure but does the killer have to be the same age as boone? No one is picking Detective Chisolm !?!?

Neph_sl

shitlord
Yeah, there's definitely a chance that the killer is just someone out of left field. Hope it isn't Chisolm if they do go that route though.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Great finale, easily one of the funniest shows I've watched in years. Kind of sad it's over and will likely only get renewed if FOX is feeling particularly indebted to Ryan Murphy.

The shots fired at SJWs were a nice bonus too.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Glad Chanel #5 got a happy ending. I doubt this will be back for a 3rd season, but damn I enjoyed this series. Always got a good laugh or two each episode.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I thought season 1 was much better but this season definitely had its moments. I hope it gets renewed but the ratings are down.