ScreamCo Salt Mining Inc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
"You must work within the confines of the power structure in order to undermine that power structure, directly attacking the power structure only serves to strengthen it" -- Abraham Patton Castro

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So you think someone in power who abuses that power should have zero repercussions? Cad has some weird vendetta and is on a power trip. He can't give a single specific, cohesive and targeted reason why I got a single warning and no one else did. Same goes for a few other mods. All they reply with is "i dunno" or "u wre liek an asshole lawl".

Life ain't fair American Inventor.

giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Whether or not you agree or disagree with Scream, my main opposition to what @Cad did was not take his donator status into the equation. I think anyone that donates to this board should be either excluded from these kinds of things, or given other opportunities to undo it, or a very short ban period to cool off.

It's easy to rag on Scream because he's wrong in everything he posts (smirks) but it's another thing to silence him Neogaf style. Let's not go there, please guys.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
I can't think of anything more absurd than taking someone's donor status into account when handing out infractions. Fuck that.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I can't think of anything more absurd than taking someone's donor status into account when handing out infractions. Fuck that.

I can.

Handing out infractions without giving a single, specific reason. That is pretty absurd. I mean, if you do have some specific reason that you would like to apply to the rest of the politics thread then please, do share.

• 2Salty
  • 1Faggotry

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I can.

Handing out infractions without giving a single, specific reason. That is pretty absurd. I mean, if you do have some specific reason that you would like to apply to the rest of the politics thread then please, do share.
Well it was heavily implied that it was given because you are the saltiest faggot here

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You are the cuck dumb enough to splurg out with hodj. No one to blame but yourself
More of the same it is.

How many infractions did hodj get? How many do you get for your pissant one liners and de-rails in that thread? How many warnings have you received every time you tag someone or reply to a post with a word or two that is off topic?

Zero?

Go on. Tell us more.

• 2Triggered
  • 2Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I quit shitposting when Cad laid out the warning though.

See, that's the mistake you made.

• 2Like
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Also, hook line and sinker motherfucker.

Hook, line, and sinker.

• 2Like
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
More of the same it is.

How many infractions did hodj get? How many do you get for your pissant one liners and de-rails in that thread? How many warnings have you received every time you tag someone or reply to a post with a word or two that is off topic?

Zero?

Go on. Tell us more.
Are you saying you have the same debilitating lastworditis as hodj? Mods must be sensitive to his disability

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Status
Not open for further replies.