Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
i dare you to post "Trust the Plan" in politics thread. bet you wont do it, pussy
You're right, i wont, because I have chill and people know what I stand for - trusting the plan. Preaching it daily to beagles won't magically transform them from being beagles.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You're right, i wont, because I have chill and people know what I stand for - trusting the plan. Preaching it daily to beagles won't magically transform them from being beagles.

you scared?

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Stock Pals VP of Shit Stocks
<Gold Donor>
You guys both are kind of shitting up the thread. Can I give you both a ride to the seedy motel?

Call me the wolf of shit street.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
if i was baiting you, you think i'd make it this obvious?

just proving that "i have chill!!11" = "im a spineless cuck."
Yes, i do think you'd make it that obvious because it's the best you can do.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
"You guys are both shitting up the shitty retard rickshaw thread."
9454b139-68f8-4e5b-b38b-6d9ca6c7f757

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Guy mostly relegated to Rickshaw, a place for the retards, projects on one of the most creative, talented and unique posters here.

Love it!

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder You a mole sauce fan at all? Ive tried to make it quite a few times and never liked it, Ive also tried a few dozen places that make their own. Still never clicks for me, its always one of the things that I want to like but it never works out.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder You a mole sauce fan at all? Ive tried to make it quite a few times and never liked it, Ive also tried a few dozen places that make their own. Still never clicks for me, its always one of the things that I want to like but it never works out.
Huge Mole fan. Made it a few weeks ago. In fact, I started adding a bit of chocolate to my red chili recipe because of it.

I think it's an acquired taste. The key to a good mole dish for me is that after you have the sauce and the meat you need to either pan fry it again at SUPER high heat, or wrap it up in either a tortilla or sopapilla so you have a layer of crisp or crunch around it. Mole can be very liquidy and I think that takes away from the taste because the texture is super off putting to a lot of people.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Huge Mole fan. Made it a few weeks ago. In fact, I started adding a bit of chocolate to my red chili recipe because of it.

I think it's an acquired taste. The key to a good mole dish for me is that after you have the sauce and the meat you need to either pan fry it again at SUPER high heat, or wrap it up in either a tortilla or sopapilla so you have a layer of crisp or crunch around it. Mole can be very liquidy and I think that takes away from the taste because the texture is super off putting to a lot of people.
Yeah I always did the choco and multiple brands of it while 8 hours of cook time WITH reducing it down. My girl loves it but I just cant get over the taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.