Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I just cant get over the taste.
Which is all good. No reason to force yourself to try and like something you just dislike. I'd say if you are making mole for your girl or ordering it, try mixing it up with a traditional red chili sauce (depending on where you are from it will either be called a Rojo Sauce or a Colorado Sauce) and see if that cuts out some of those bitter dark chocolate notes that are probably off-putting to you.

...or just shrug it off as "I Dislike This" and don't make it anymore.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Which is all good. No reason to force yourself to try and like something you just dislike. I'd say if you are making mole for your girl or ordering it, try mixing it up with a traditional red chili sauce (depending on where you are from it will either be called a Rojo Sauce or a Colorado Sauce) and see if that cuts out some of those bitter dark chocolate notes that are probably off-putting to you.

...or just shrug it off as "I Dislike This" and don't make it anymore.
Shes from Jersey, Its just not a great start. Her family chip dip has cream cheese and sugar in it. One of the worst things ive ever tasted on a ruffles chip.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Shes from Jersey, Its just not a great start. Her family chip dip has cream cheese and sugar in it. One of the worst things ive ever tasted on a ruffles chip.
Hahaha. That reminds me of the time my sisters husbands family (from central PA) tried to make some authentic "guacamole" for a holiday meal.

it was 6 cups of sour cream with half an avocado and Old Bay seasoning.

Oof.

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Huge Mole fan. Made it a few weeks ago. In fact, I started adding a bit of chocolate to my red chili recipe because of it.

I think it's an acquired taste. The key to a good mole dish for me is that after you have the sauce and the meat you need to either pan fry it again at SUPER high heat, or wrap it up in either a tortilla or sopapilla so you have a layer of crisp or crunch around it. Mole can be very liquidy and I think that takes away from the taste because the texture is super off putting to a lot of people.
Fucking hate mole. I've had the real shit in mexico city when I was visiting my mexican bro that lives there. Fuck the mole but damn the tacos are LIT

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
WTF I am from NJ and never had any gross ass dip like that for chips. Around my house for quick, good chip dip we use like an onion or vegetable soup mix with sour cream. We also use these for raw vegetables when being chubby and nutritious heh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
WTF I am from NJ and never had any gross ass dip like that for chips. Around my house for quick, good chip dip we use like an onion or vegetable soup mix with sour cream. We also use these for raw vegetables when being chubby and nutritious heh.
Yeah, thats called normal.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hey Rease Rease , glad you're here. Your frosting comment was spot on.

My mother in law is the worst cook in the country. I've had dip she made that started with cream of chicken soup. Pretty much every meal she makes includes a can of cream of mushroom soup AND sour cream. There is nothing solid or crunching that she has ever cooked. When she makes holiday "stuffing," it's wet bread.

• 2Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Hey Rease Rease , glad you're here. Your frosting comment was spot on.

My mother in law is the worst cook in the country. I've had dip she made that started with cream of chicken soup. Pretty much every meal she makes includes a can of cream of mushroom soup AND sour cream. There is nothing solid or crunching that she has ever cooked. When she makes holiday "stuffing," it's wet bread.

Maybe she's recreating the feel of her vagina and is getting off every time someone eats it. That's my theory.

• 3Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.