Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Sup, bro. Bro... its been rough but now I know LLR is my bro and will be to the end. Its like a brosif brothers bro-derum. I've changed my ways and I'm on easy street! Bro... Im not gunna lie, it was a harsh time and bro... ive seen the light.

I've helped the mod team do their job with skeleton account 00 and im sure ill be getting a Bro Award for it!

Your cooperation is appreciated. We look forward to your continued rehabilitation.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Your cooperation is appreciated. We look forward to your continued rehabilitation.

PickItUp.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Here is the original I made back when Arysar was acting like an especially bad bootlicker. Suineg banned my image posting ability after this one so use at your own risk.

Amod_PickItUp.gif

• 1Like
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I have no idea if Screamfeeder Screamfeeder does or does not work in Hollywood or if he does what he actually does, but I always envision him being one of those aspring writers on Barry sitting around the Starbucks writing their next "hit script" while constantly looking around to make sure no one peeks and steals the idea.

Not saying this as a dig, its just how I picture that entire subculture out there. Starbucks, scripts built on hopes and dreams and avocado toast.
Replying to this here because I'm pretty sure I am a hairs-width away from a warning point or 10 for replying to people in the Amod Thread.

Naw. That trope is 100% accurate though. Out of the three coffee shops I happen to frequent (or did before...*gestures to everything*) all three were filled with people on mac books cranking out the "next big thing".

I don't do that shit. I've written a few things but it's all been stuff I was already asked to write. My main job is(or actually was) to sit in a room with writers both known and unknown and break down the story problems, technical issues and overall narrative.

Big_Shot_Screenwriter_03 has a script about ancient Frog Aliens coming to Earth and how it's actually about the power of friendship between two kids from different sides of the tracks...

It's my job to explain to him that explosions don't happen in space, "dabbing" isn't hip with the kids anymore and the entire idea is fucking dumb and let's just cast The Rock and make it about Toad Aliens instead of frogs.

I am generally ignored but highly valued for my ability to piss people off. Sound familiar?

Also, avocado, bacon, tomato and red onion on a dense bagel is the fucking bomb.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Replying to this here because I'm pretty sure I am a hairs-width away from a warning point or 10 for replying to people in the Amod Thread.

Naw. That trope is 100% accurate though. Out of the three coffee shops I happen to frequent (or did before...*gestures to everything*) all three were filled with people on mac books cranking out the "next big thing".

I don't do that shit. I've written a few things but it's all been stuff I was already asked to write. My main job is(or actually was) to sit in a room with writers both known and unknown and break down the story problems, technical issues and overall narrative.

Big_Shot_Screenwriter_03 has a script about ancient Frog Aliens coming to Earth and how it's actually about the power of friendship between two kids from different sides of the tracks...

It's my job to explain to him that explosions don't happen in space, "dabbing" isn't hip with the kids anymore and the entire idea is fucking dumb and let's just cast The Rock and make it about Toad Aliens instead of frogs.

I am generally ignored but highly valued for my ability to piss people off. Sound familiar?

Also, avocado, bacon, tomato and red onion on a dense bagel is the fucking bomb.
Is it piece work or salary? I ask because if you only get paid for shit that makes it in then it sounds shitty. If its salary and you get ignored... well... its still salary.

And none of that shit goes on a bagel. You sound like a broken New Yorker and their fish on a bagel. Its either sweet or savory. Butter and orange marmalade (occasionally strawberry preserves instead of the orange for a change of taste) or savory with fried eggs, cheese and bacon. Thats it.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Is it piece work or salary? I ask because if you only get paid for shit that makes it in then it sounds shitty. If its salary and you get ignored... well... its still salary.

And none of that shit goes on a bagel. You sound like a broken New Yorker and their fish on a bagel. Its either sweet or savory. Butter and orange marmalade (occasionally strawberry preserves instead of the orange for a change of taste) or savory with fried eggs, cheese and bacon. Thats it.

During my time doing that work I was employed by three different production companies. It was all salary. I worked for one on a few scripts, then got hired on another one, then again. During that time I was commissioned to "punch up" scripts from other places so long as the projects didn't violate NDA's or agreements with the production companies I was with.

I got paid no matter what and got extra paid if shit went forward that I helped develop. I got super, duper paid if shit I actually wrote went forward and I was activly involved while it was shooting. I got mega paid once.

Your bagel limitations have made you weak.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Here's the real question scream. Why do you hate America so much?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

So you are now unemployed? Typical of LA

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
So you are now unemployed? Typical of LA
Right at this moment?

Yup.

I get some checks every week that don't say "Treasury Department" on them like yours do so I'll be ok.

Two projects of mine have initial funding but it's all stalled thanks to Covid.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
During my time doing that work I was employed by three different production companies. It was all salary. I worked for one on a few scripts, then got hired on another one, then again. During that time I was commissioned to "punch up" scripts from other places so long as the projects didn't violate NDA's or agreements with the production companies I was with.

I got paid no matter what and got extra paid if shit went forward that I helped develop. I got super, duper paid if shit I actually wrote went forward and I was activly involved while it was shooting. I got mega paid once.

Your bagel limitations have made you weak.
Go try some melted butter and orange marmalade on a plain bagel tomorrow morning and then come back and thank me. Your California orange marmalade will do, even if it is second rate to the Florida version.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Go try some melted butter and orange marmalade on a plain bagel tomorrow morning and then come back and thank me. Your California orange marmalade will do, even if it is second rate to the Florida version.
I will and I will probably enjoy it. Sounds great! Doesn't change the fact that avo, bacon, toms and onion are also delicious.

You can like both things. It will be ok.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Forgot I was in the shaw. Seems like too much bread for those ingredients.
See, that's why your bacon has to be that good fatty shit. Your toms have to be thicc and you don't do that avo slice shit. You need that in a deep spread to soak into the bagel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This demonstrates probably my biggest issue on this board. Too many people refuse to be civil. While I disagree with the vast majority of what and how you post (and I am sure vice-versa), a few attempts at humor aside there is no reason not to have civil conversations. Never make it about the person, make it about the discussion.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did I mention lettuce? I'm not a lettuce or "greens" fan at all, especially when it concerns sammys or burgers. I like my greens in a bowl and mixed with some other tasty shit.
No i added it because the BLT is like the definition of a sandwich, made better by the addition of turkey breast.

Status
Not open for further replies.