Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Right at this moment?

Yup.

I get some checks every week that don't say "Treasury Department" on them like yours do so I'll be ok.

Two projects of mine have initial funding but it's all stalled thanks to Covid.
Mine don't say treasury department. If you're not working why don't we hang bro

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
This demonstrates probably my biggest issue on this board. Too many people refuse to be civil. While I disagree with the vast majority of what and how you post (and I am sure vice-versa), a few attempts at humor aside there is no reason not to have civil conversations. Never make it about the person, make it about the discussion.
I somewhat agree. I don't mind incivility at all (as clearly demonstrated by *gestures to my entire posting history*). I think being "civil" is somewhat subjecting and dependent on the norms of your location. What is considered civil in a biker bar might be abhorrent at your cousins wedding. Are there basic norms? Sure, but this board has always been an example of incivility while maintaining a basic intramural (if you want to admit you can learn something from a forum) social contract between the members.

I don't mind being called a jizz mopper. I don't mind being called a filthy, libcucked, pedophile jew.

What I mind is not being able to call the people that say those things a variety of different words.

To be honest I have only one or two actual people on this board that I dislike. The rest of it is all just replying to their words. That seems to irk a LOT of people though. What are you gonna do?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yo Izo Izo

I have been pooping twice in the morning.

I've been pretty regular for years with my singular healthy morning poop, but in the last 4 days it's been one poop, then about 20 minutes later a second slightly more liquid one. No stomach discomfort, all good colors according to my online poop chart. Just a second one.

Should I continue to film this for my GF every morning is my main question.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yo Izo Izo

I've been pretty regular for years with my singular healthy morning poop, but in the last 4 days it's been one poop, then about 20 minutes later a second slightly more liquid one. No stomach discomfort, all good colors according to my online poop chart. Just a second one.

I'm no Dr. Mario Speedwagon, but she probably appreciates knowing you're extra-regulsr bro. Keep it up.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yo Izo Izo

Yes. Consider your diet. Have you been eating less fiber / more fatty or drinking morethan usual then it can change. How about sedantry? Eat some more fibers and go for a walk. You’ll soon find out.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yes. Consider your diet. Have you been eating less fiber / more fatty or drinking morethan usual then it can change. How about sedantry? Eat some more fibers and go for a walk. You’ll soon find out.

if anything, more fiber. I drink a gallon or so of water a day and a single cup of coffee in the morning. That never changed.

I did change my workout to be more weights, less cardio.

I had an entire plate of nothing but roasted beets on Friday though. That was an exciting poop.

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.