Screamfeeder's Joint

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
See, that's just it. I'm undecided and going back and forth between a sharp vinegar or a more traditional brown sugar, ketchup mix.

And I'm wearing some Patagonia Iron Forge cargo shorts, an arc'teryx shirt of some kind (the buttons on this thing are annoying) and smartwool 150 boxers.

I do one like this once in a while. I don't want it every time, but when I do it, I love it. It's a mustard/vinegar hybrid, has a sharp flavour, but one with depth. It's a good one to try:

And than you for including the information on your boxers and not making me have to ask another question.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I do one like this once in a while. I don't want it every time, but when I do it, I love it. It's a mustard/vinegar hybrid, has a sharp flavour, but one with depth. It's a good one to try:

Sold. I have some good mustard that needs to get used. I'll swap out the cayenne with chimayo red and use a smoked bacon syrup I have instead of the sugar and liquid smoke. Good recommendation.

And than you for including the information on your boxers and not making me have to ask another question.
My girl get's mad when I don't include the underwear in the "what are you wearing" questions so I know the score my dude.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Sold. I have some good mustard that needs to get used. I'll swap out the cayenne with chimayo red and use a smoked bacon syrup I have instead of the sugar and liquid smoke. Good recommendation.

My girl get's mad when I don't include the underwear in the "what are you wearing" questions so I know the score my dude.

Tell us how it works out.

Both the sauce and the underwear talk with your girlfriend.

• 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
No. Next project on the home list is a built in smoker/grill/rolling roaster but I only just finished the planning stages for it so for now I am at the whim of machines and too small green egg (I should have got the XL...).

It's in a slow cooker with the basics at the moment. I want a unique sauce that isn't my usual "green chile + lot of onion garlic".

See, that's just it. I'm undecided and going back and forth between a sharp vinegar or a more traditional brown sugar, ketchup mix.

And I'm wearing some Patagonia Iron Forge cargo shorts, an arc'teryx shirt of some kind (the buttons on this thing are annoying) and smartwool 150 boxers.
Ya i dunno. I prefer smoking. Just did two racks of baby backs yesterday. Lmk when you get a smoker up and running. Gonna try to do it every Saturday to level up. I hadn't done it in 7 years.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yo flubber...

What are your thoughts on The Great Replacement?

Also, props on learing the recorder!
Not sure who flubber is but white people are definitely being replaced by sand monkeys and dindus.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yo Foler, why your mouth so full of faux tough guy cock all the time? You really that small of a dude? I figured you for a jug. You coming off more like a 12oz.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yo Foler, why your mouth so full of faux tough guy cock all the time? You really that small of a dude? I figured you for a jug. You coming off more like a 12oz.
Im like 6 2" and ripped as fuck.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Wait if I play this does it mean we get to talk over a mic?

Status
Not open for further replies.