Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It’s cool, Scream. I just dislike the term, it’s become increasingly meaningless to me. I don’t get why you label Boozecube with it in your retorts.

Despite anti-semitism being a non-issue where I live, a country bordering the former nazi germany, the jew lobby here label my collegues and I with it because we question and want a ban on a barbaric religious and cultural non-sense practice, circumcision, for non-medical reasons on infants and children <18 years. Effectively halting legislation. Our prime minister is afraid of offending our 8K jews. It’s a discrace. Everyone has a right to bodily integrity. It’s 2020. I don’t even.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I have never once in my life even given the slightest bit of thought to an infant or child's bodily integrity. I will say that I believe the brain is not fully formed and thus children and infants are not fully capable of understanding the choices they are making and are certainly influenced by outside forces.

Not sure what that means for antisemitism unless you are going for the whole "cut/uncut" argument which I am on the "uncut" side of.

Decent try though homie.
Do you have foreskin?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It’s cool, Scream. I just dislike the term, it’s become increasingly meaningless to me. I don’t get why you label Boozecube with it in your retorts.

Despite anti-semitism being a non-issue where I live, a country bordering the former nazi germany, the jew lobby here label my collegues and I with it because we question and want a ban on a barbaric religious and cultural non-sense practice, circumcision, for non-medical reasons on infants and children <18 years. Effectively halting legislation. Our prime minister is afraid of offending our 8K jews. It’s a discrace. Everyone has a right to bodily integrity. It’s 2020. I don’t even.
Doing God's work. I wish I had foreskin. Gonna try to graft some.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Do you really want to know?

tenor.gif

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
My dick os pretty girthy so it'll prob take like 10-25 babies worth of foreskins

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Ive posted my ripped bod before with written proof, scream can attest. Its still in pol somewhere
Kiroy is a full blown bootlicker that supports my ban. If he did post anything in pol I obviously can't back it up because he loves to censor people.

He has some luscious locks of golden viking hair.

It really is too bad he is a kiss ass toesucker.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Kiroy is a full blown bootlicker that supports my ban. If he did post anything in pol I obviously can't back it up because he loves to censor people.

He has some luscious locks of golden viking hair.

It really is too bad he is a kiss ass toesucker.
He's salty because I'm like 6 2" and ripped as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.