Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
oV6rRRwb89c64.gif

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
But would it be as bad if we had a president who got sick from something he's flamed as a hoax flu? Something he denied the science about? Something he mislead the country so there were a whole bunch more deaths than there needed to be? Would that be bad, too?

I am so exhausted by the gas lightning and disinformation over COVID. I'm going to give you a timeline with citations and then take apart each of your points. You won't respond, I know--because you only care about affirm your ideological position, not the truth--but I'm going to do it anyway. First, lets look at actual actions taken vs the reactions of others, since you believe he "denied the science" (Kind of weird he was being so much MORE aggressive than the 'experts' and other leaders wanted at the start, some in the CDC even saying he was over-reacting due to be a germaphobe, while somehow also 'denying the science' and getting people killed.)

Jan 10th--Who does NOT advise screenings for those traveling from Wuhan

Jan 14th--WHO backs Chinese propaganda there is NO evidence of human to human transmission.

Jan 17th--Trump ordered screenings begin DESPITE WHO's statements against it at major airports on [begins mulling blocking travel from China

Jan 23rd and 24th- Who reverses its screenings finding and agrees with Trump one week AFTER Trump began screening but WHO says this is NOT a global health emergency.

Jan 31st--Trump declares health emergency, blocks travel from China. Trump also creates an executive task force to deal with the virus, including Fauci and Brix.

Feb 3rd--WHO chief chastises the blocking of travel and tells people to "follow the science".

Feb 4th--Trump has the FDA to issue an emergency authorization to allow other labs to recreate the CDC test to accelerate testing in U.S. ( a few days **before** SK did the same thing)

Feb 10th--NYT [quotes experts saying Trump is over-reacting due to being a Germaphobe. Some experts say this is just his isolationism and xenophobia. (In the article). Lots of other papers mirror this and say Trump is overreacting, tell America to stop panicking. (Much of this is attributed to WHO downplaying the virus).

Feb 17th--Dr Fauci, the leading expert in infectious disease says risk minimal, things are under control. During this time, Trump also tells people its under control.

Feb 24th--The speaker of the House, who was being briefed by the CDC and NIH on Corona, goes to China town to encourage people to get out and mingle, assuring everyone the Corona Virus is no threat.

Feb 25th--Trump asks for emergency funds for Corona, 2.5 billion

Feb 26th: Cuomo telling everyone the flu is worse.

March 11th--WHO finally declares Covid a pandemic.. Trump shuts down travel from Europe and calls on governors to begin mass quarantines. (

March 20th--Cuomo finally issues as stay home order.

So weird for a guy who did what you said, wonder why he was reacting before other world leaders and even when his own experts were telling him it was nothing. So odd! Almost like at the start, the media was on him for "over-reacting" and then gas lit you in the other direction because they know you have the memory of a goldfish, like most Americans.

(Media Sentiment during Feb/Early March. Many of these had 'expert' interviews from CDC/WHO officials in them.)

qRrC5Mc.png

Now onto the individual bullshit.

But would it be as bad if we had a president who got sick from something he's flamed as a hoax flu?

When even CNN fact checks and denies you bullshit and you still believe it, you have a huge problem. Imagine being THAT ignorant of what happened that you believe something even radical partisans know was fabricated through lack of context. I know this won't make you pause and wonder about what else you've been lied to about through sounbytes, but wanted to point it out all the same.

Something he denied the science about? Something he mislead the country so there were a whole bunch more deaths than there needed to be? Would that be bad, too?

I was going to go back through and painstakingly track down Fauci quotes that match pretty much EVERY accusation of Trump "denying the science", but luckily people have put collages of that together already.

The issue here is that there has been an evolving understanding of the virus, which has lead to the experts changing how they viewed things. Fauci was against masks, then he was for them, Fauci said the flu was far more dangerous, then he didn't...Fauci said (repeatedly) everything was under control and this would be gone soon, it wasn't. Trump also said these things because he was REPEATING THE EXPERTS. There is detailed video evidence of the experts saying this. There is detailed, clinical evidence of things like summer recesses for respiratory infections and thus why Fuaci and Trump both said that.

The media understands that, as said, you have the memory of a goldfish and you won't dig AT ALL into these things...So they feel perfectly comfortable attributing the experts being wrong, and Trump repeating them--to Trump having disagreed with the experts. (Now Trump did make a couple pretty bone headed quotes, like the bleach joke--but overall, the guy has been pretty solid in terms of promoting what the experts have said. Literally ALL of Biden's and the media's criticisms of things said, came from Fauci's mouth before Trump's--and there were plenty of CDC experts running around in the media saying it too.)

Even the 'infamous' Woodward quote. Go look at the NYT germaphobe article and the collage of "calm down, its not worse than the flu" articles. The media was bombarding Trump for 'causing a panic' over 'nothing'. Trump disagreed and of course took loads of action (As evident by his travel restrictions, screenings, task force assignments while WHO was telling him he was over-reacting)...but he also went out and told people to calm down, it wasn't a threat. Because Fauci TOLD him to do that and Fauci did it too, and he took the media's sentiment about panic to heart.

Then 2 months later, the media gas lit the fuck out of you and told you he LIED to you by quoting the experts, and you swallowed that down without a second thought. If you want videos, or articles of this, I can go into more detail. But I suspect you won't even respond. So do us all a fucking favor, and stop it with your passive aggressive bullshit you clearly do not understand, go back to sucking the lying media's dick and accepting whatever bullshit our corporate overlords want you to believe.

And have a great day!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
It's like rainman. You can't really appreciate autism until it's working in your favor. Love you, Lithose Lithose .

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Major lul today... So I was talking to ol Billy today ( Bill Gates) when he mentioned some silly project with penguins and leopards for some sort of animal peace deal. He was piss fucking drunk and trying to have me get a fucking animal cat fuckimg terror creature. You know what Bill, fucking suck a dick.

We do a few lines and fuck the chicks that are there for fuckin, he says "ok, how about just one of these other things".

Billy, I dont want this shit, first off, fuck off. Ive got my own jets and Mars rovers. You a poor boy with no dad. He starts to get snarky.... bitch +fucking please.....

I couldnt deal with the dude anymore, had to block his number after today. If anyone wants to do 50/50 on a penguin, lemme know.

1603490051803.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior VP | Pantheon Pals VP Recruiting
<Gold Donor>
Rip scream. You were loved by few, misunderstood by many

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Was thinking about gifts for my beautiful wife who loves High T type dudes and I just thought... you know what, lets spend some extra coin this month and get her something she can park in the yard. Was pretty easy to buy, just looked through the couches for some extra cash and found plenty. Had enough left over for another Mars Rocket.

a7nFOX7r.jpeg

Look at her surprised face, its so adorable. Bitches be bitches doe, namean my bros? She asked if she could get a different color. Hoes aint ever happy. I do love her though.

032cf4e7fd054ffcf2a7aecee80e9103.jpg

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
What ya talkin bout brosif? Im just chillen even though something kinda weird just happened.

So I was at the local

Harbor Freight Tools​

This chick in a pants suit came up with a mask and said "DIS IS BIDEN COUNTRY YOU FUGGIN CIS MALE"... She shoved this mask in my mouth and it really hurt my feelings. Ive never felt so horny... this bitch had hard ass nipples while she/xhe yelled at me. Turns out xhe had a white low T male as a husband and i just gave her a pounding and xhe turned into a she again.

Sometimes people just have to step up and not be a total fucking cuck faggot.

weekend-morning-awesomeness-40-photos-37-27.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.