Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The WHOLE quote? Because for someone that loves to screech about context that is a REALLY strong stance to take...

When I quote Fauci as saying “right now at this moment”, “this could change”, “community spread” and “major outbreak” in those same out of context quotes that you want everyone here to take at face value, that is when the actual gaslight starts. You arn't going to mention that Fauci also said "...but it’s something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously", "an evolving situation", "every day, we have to look at it very carefully"

You are giving partial information as full information.

What is Trump saying as of THIS WEEK Lithose?

I linked a massive list of actions illustrating Trump was taking it very seriously. Fauci got up in April and talk the Press "Trump never delayed mitigation" and said he listened to him word for word, every time.

I'm not even understanding your rebuttal here...You go find me an example of what you're talking about, since I've GIVEN you actual articles and examples, and then we'll talk. Otherwise, I'm not going to entertain what is actually gas lighting, trying to twist clear fucking statements ON VIDEO.

The fucking smarmy nature of you to take full citations of articles and video evidence and say "its partial", and your claims of other shit are somehow any challenge to it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
....aaaaaaaand he's gone.

If you don't start providing citations, I will be. Because you're clearly attempting to try and salvage something after I butt fucked you here, and its sad. Go on now, go fetch an example of this "out of context" that completely changes a statement like "we have it under control".

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Oh, and the ultimate irony that your list is also a list of quotes absent ANY context at all...AT ALL, which were often given in 30+ minute interviews and speeches with tons of context and then claiming somehow Fauci is getting a raw deal because he added a caveat after saying the exact same thing is AMAZING.

Its ironic because your attempt to somehow prove gas lighting because Fauci's statements are not his full interviews, also illustrate your argument is a form of gas lighting--because clearly you didn't give that for Trump. (Which I mean is literally where the "its a hoax" thing came from).

The projection is just staggering.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
CluelessGrotesqueKittiwake-small.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Oh, and the ultimate irony that your list is also a list of quotes absent ANY context at all...AT ALL,
Do you want me to provide context and video of those quotes?

Name one. Any one. Name a single quote from there and I will post the ENTIRE video and mark when the quote was said so you can have the context.

• 1SJW

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
From who?

From when?

Again...what has been your Lords response in the last few weeks?

Citations that what Fauci said in the video was taken out of context. That the Newsweek interview I linked somehow had a caveat in there that made it far different from Trump.

No changing the fucking subject. We're talking about gas lightning, not current events. Give me a citation.

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
You gave me MSM articles that, by your own admission are all liars and profiteers.

I just gave you direct quotes from your King.

This is all you have left? MSM articles with interviews from experts..since experts are the crux of the issue. The MSM doesn't lie by literally changing statements, they lie through manipulating the availability of information/context. Which is why all the experts shitting on Trump for over-reacting got tons of articles about their statements in Jan/Feb/March, but then any review of those experts statements vanished in April when the new narrative that Trump wasn't doing enough emerged.

Sad, Scream. Very sad. You're off your game today.

• 1Trump

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Give me a citation.
Of what?

You're gish galloping.

What citation do you want? What entire interview, video or article are you asking for here?

Do you want the dozens of videos of Trump calling the people you claim he is listening to wrong? Do you want Fauci giving a nuanced and erudite response that is going to sail far above your head?

What are you asking for here?

• 1SJW

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
This is all you have left? MSM articles with interviews from experts..since experts are the crux of the issue. The MSM doesn't lie by literally changing statements, they lie through manipulating the availability of information/context. Which is why all the experts shitting on Trump for over-reacting got tons of articles about their statements in Jan/Feb/March, but then any review of those experts statements vanished in April when the new narrative that Trump wasn't doing enough emerged.

Sad, Scream. Very sad. You're off your game today.
ooooook.

So this week...again.....where do we stand? How has your "Best President Ever" taken this?

• 1SJW

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Do you want me to provide context and video of those quotes?

Name one. Any one. Name a single quote from there and I will post the ENTIRE video and mark when the quote was said so you can have the context.

You're the one claiming that without the full context its gas lighting. I'm fine with those quotes, just like I'm find with Fauci's mirror of those quotes. If you want to claim there is extra context, then I'll need full citations of both.

But we both know that isn't happening...because there is no extra context.

• 1Trump

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Of what?

You're gish galloping.

What citation do you want? What entire interview, video or article are you asking for here?

Do you want the dozens of videos of Trump calling the people you claim he is listening to wrong? Do you want Fauci giving a nuanced and erudite response that is going to sail far above your head?

What are you asking for here?

You said there is some extra context that makes Fauci's quotes NOT mirrors of Trump.

Give me just one. No Gish Gallop, just ONE FUCKING EXAMPLE.

• 1Trump

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
But we both know that isn't happening...because there is no extra context.
Fauci says "Nothing to worry about...FOR NOW...PAY ATTENTION...COULD CHANGE..."

Trump says..."Nothing to worry about...FIXED...ALREADY DONE...CHINA GREAT....WE ARE PERFECT"

Go on...

• 1SJW

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
ooooook.

So this week...again.....where do we stand? How has your "Best President Ever" taken this?

The argument is not going to change just because you got wrecked in it. Sorry. But have fun pulling your pud and supporting a guy who went around the world selling out America to the highest bidder, after supporting the false accusation of that against Trump.

So sad. Projection is so strong.

• 1Trump

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Fauci says "Nothing to worry about...FOR NOW...PAY ATTENTION...COULD CHANGE..."

Trump says..."Nothing to worry about...FIXED...ALREADY DONE...CHINA GREAT....WE ARE PERFECT"

Go on...

Okay, give an example. Provide a citation where Fauci said that from the videos I linked above.

Pretty simple.

• 1Trump

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Pretty simple.
It is...

"The Risk is Low....But that could change..."

“I’ve said that many times even on this program,” Fauci stated in that interview. “You’ve got to watch out because although the risk is low now, you don’t need to change anything you’re doing. When you start to see community spread, this could change and force you to become much more attentive to doing things that would protect you from spread.”

"Defending his early response to the coronavirus pandemic, President Donald Trump wrongly claimed that in late February, Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, was saying, “This is no problem. This is going to blow over.”

In a Feb. 29 interview, Fauci said that “right now at this moment” the risk was “low” and there was “no need” for people “to change anything that you’re doing on a day-by-day basis.” But he added that “this could change,” that people needed to be wary of “community spread,” and that it could develop into a “major outbreak.”

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

“I don’t think so,” Fauci said. “The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It’s a very, very low risk to the United States, but it’s something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously.”

• 1SJW

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Now, since you are still on "Hillary Email" time schedule, why don't you go ahead and tell us all how the response from "The Greatest President Ever" has been in the last month?

• 1SJW
Status
Not open for further replies.