Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It’s pretty clear Trump was buying time, understating the severity. Our leaders did the same. To not cause a general panic. And give us, health professionals, time to bolser the liens. Because the public is retarded and don’t know how to risk assess. Our prime minister did the same for some weaks in feb/march Then hit us with restrictions, that, supposedly worked for some time, or atleast has some positive effect on distance compliance.

My favorite quote from our pm is ‘don’t stockpile tp, there’s plenty¨ - same night everyone is at stores stockpiling tp. Ppl are retarded.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Btw lurkingdirk lurkingdirk with you I'm going to cut right to the end because step by step arguments are like pulling teeth. Essentially my argument is your claims he made it out to be "no big deal" are derived purely from statements made between Jan-March, at which time all the experts were saying the same thing. I linked you a collage of expert driven headlines saying the SAME thing as Trump.

What you are doing is applying Trump's attitude in Jan-Feb and saying it contradicted Fauci's views in May. This is what is gas lighting, its an attempt to remove the context of how the epidemic progressed and say Trump didn't take it seriously because these statements in Feb vs the experts statements in April. This is extremely disingenuous and really the point of this whole argument. (Not to mention, as I've linked...Trump took major action consistently, to the point that the experts, for months derided him for over-reacting. So your argument seems purely built off mismatched statements within different time periods of the viruses progress).

No. Fauci said not to worry at the moment, but be ready for more serious things right from the beginning. President Trump just said no big deal always and forever more. There's a difference.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Wait, outdoor events are a risk now? But the experts told us the protests and large gatherings out doors were not a risk. In fact, multiple studies showed that somehow they SLOWED the spread.

This was in CNN, NBC, MSNBC...talked about for months how outdoor gatherings have no effect on transmission.

Thousands of medical professionals signed off on this too.

Way to focus on the one aspect you had something to say about.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
This isn't hard Scream. Just give me a specific lie. But you won't..because you know I'll just match it with what Fauci said,...
No, it's not. I have provided you with dozens of examples but since you want to flair around I will play your game,

One specific lie?

One that Fauci didn't match?

I mean, I've already done that three times but I'll give you a single one and we can try and work backwards from there.

I'm going to give you an easy one. A SUPER easy one. We can work from here... and see ho well you do.

Was Nancy Pelosi dancing in the street in Chinatown and wanting to go out and party and did "they" not want to mention that?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Btw lurkingdirk lurkingdirk with you I'm going to cut right to the end because step by step arguments are like pulling teeth. Essentially my argument is your claims he made it out to be "no big deal" are derived purely from statements made between Jan-March, at which time all the experts were saying the same thing.
Yeah...

And then the experts changed their tune based on...Dun Dun DUUUUUN...Science.

Guess who did not change their tune?

Are you still waiting for Trump to report back about his "Greatest Investigators Ever" who have done "All of the evidence" about "The Best Facts" in Hawaii who "any day now" are going to come back with "The greatest fraud ever" about Obama and Kenya.

I wish I had become a MLM seller 10 years ago so I could get you in on the Ground Floor of my "greatest X ever" to make you "The Best of X ever".

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
...my argument is your claims he made it out to be "no big deal" are derived purely from statements made between Jan-March, at which time all the experts were saying the same thing. I linked you a collage of expert driven headlines saying the SAME thing as Trump.
So the science changed?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
No. Fauci said not to worry at the moment, but be ready for more serious things right from the beginning. President Trump just said no big deal always and forever more. There's a difference.

Okay, then give me an example of him saying no big deal in April/May? Should be really easy then.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
So the science changed?

Yes, and when the science changed, Trump's rhetoric changed. You're judging Trump repeating experts given the science in Jan/Feb, with the updated rhetoric in May or so, and saying he lied in Jan/Feb.

He did not. The science was wrong. Trump has consistently repeated the experts, the only time there has been any real divergence is with HCQ and the dumb joke he made.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah...

And then the experts changed their tune based on...Dun Dun DUUUUUN...Science.

Guess who did not change their tune?

Are you still waiting for Trump to report back about his "Greatest Investigators Ever" who have done "All of the evidence" about "The Best Facts" in Hawaii who "any day now" are going to come back with "The greatest fraud ever" about Obama and Kenya.

I wish I had become a MLM seller 10 years ago so I could get you in on the Ground Floor of my "greatest X ever" to make you "The Best of X ever".

For fuck sake, if Trump didn't change his tune then give me an example from those periods. All of your quotes are from "before the science changed".

You get that right?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
No, it's not. I have provided you with dozens of examples but since you want to flair around I will play your game,

One specific lie?

One that Fauci didn't match?

I mean, I've already done that three times but I'll give you a single one and we can try and work backwards from there.

I'm going to give you an easy one. A SUPER easy one. We can work from here... and see ho well you do.

Was Nancy Pelosi dancing in the street in Chinatown and wanting to go out and party and did "they" not want to mention that?

She..literally did that. What's the lie here?

Oh, because she wasn't dancing?

LOL

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Way to focus on the one aspect you had something to say about.

Lurking, I replied in depth to the other aspect. I actually missed the last line and wanted to add it, but there is no edit feature. I'm trying hard to be thorough and fair here. Can you give me an example of Trump saying its no big deal (Or anything along those lines, I won't use semantics here) after May, when Fauci's rhetoric changed?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yes. Exactly.

She never danced. She gave a talk. She was conversing with her constituents.

LOL to your hearts content.

Oh boy, that's awkward.

LOL

So you really thought he was lying about Pelosi being in China town and encouraging people to go party/have fun and not be scared of Corona? God damn, hah. This wasn't hard to look up man...Honestly.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Ok so you admit that Trump was lying about Pelosi dancing. So thats a W for Scream.

Lets move on to something more advanced.

"This is going away. We’re — we’re going to win the battle, but we also have — you know, you have tremendous responsibility. We have jobs, we have — people get tremendous anxiety and depression, and you have suicides over things like this when you have terrible economies. You have death. Probably and — I mean, definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about with regard to the virus."

Are suicide deaths higher than COVID deaths?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Lurking, I replied in depth to the other aspect. I actually missed the last line and wanted to add it, but there is no edit feature. I'm trying hard to be thorough and fair here. Can you give me an example of Trump saying its no big deal (Or anything along those lines, I won't use semantics here) after May, when Fauci's rhetoric changed?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.