Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Jesus dude. It's Grand Wizard and Exalted Cyclops, not Grand Cyclops. Your stupidity being praised on this site is truly one of Suniegs greatest failures.

I see you spend a lot of time memorizing KKK titles, what a wierdo

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
So would you consider yourself a proud boy? 🤔🤔
I'm prouder than this boy....

1461000807046.jpg

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Scream, if you're not a proud boy are you a proud girl? Or do you have nothing in your life to be proud about?..

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Indeed. Just like you spend a lot of time being confidently incorrect.

you really had to reach into the bottom of the barrel for that one, person who is constantly wrong.

So if you're wrong all the time and this statement is wrong, that means i'm correct. I'll take it

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I'm prouder than this boy....

It couldn't be funnier that the culture accepts the word pride right now to be men who take a dick up the ass

Also funny how homophobia is liberal but so it effete gay bashing in a cynical way

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Also funny how homophobia is liberal but so it effete gay bashing in a cynical way
Do you read the word salad you type before you hit "Post Reply" or is it just an ingrained, brain to hand kind of behavior at this point?

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That's sad. You have nothing to be proud of in life... I guess you being a liberal you may identify as a girl or a helicopter so maybe I'll let it slide.

Not what I said. I'm proud of many things. I don't describe myself as a boy because I'm an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.