Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm not sure if this is some kind of weird insult or joke, but the earlier Vanquish is one of the most beautiful cars ever built.

I love Aston Martins.

I think they're some of the most beautiful cars made.

960x0.jpg

Their interiors are dynamite.

aston-martin-dbx-gtluxe-rent-luxury-car.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Meanwhile this thing looks like a bucktoothed deep sea fish awaiting it's money shot.

It's like a car was designed by The Team That Brought You Crocs.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Meanwhile this thing looks like a bucktoothed deep sea fish awaiting it's money shot.

It's like a car was designed by The Team That Brought You Crocs.

I actually have mine wrapped and completely murdered out. I like to stay stealthy.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
What cargo shorts
Do you own a Subaru (besides a silly tricked out WRX)? Whats your longest trail FKT? How many model trains, ships or lego sets do you own? Which Total war game is best?

These things are needed to achieve true Cargo Short Enlightenment.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Do you own a Subaru (besides a silly tricked out WRX)? Whats your longest trail FKT? How many model trains, ships or lego sets do you own? Which Total war game is best?

For the love of god seriously just tell me some good cargos. Should i stick with north face?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

One of the gayest (not Foler Foler gay sucking black cock but just weird) guys that I grew up with thought that the first WRX was like the best car in the universe. He was a wierd one.

There was this total push of off roading and like McPherson shocks and shit. But it was just a hunk of crap compared to everything else that came out at the time.

So like the LS Impala was still amazing and a few mark 8s that just had total power. The WS6 ram air was just blowing shit up too. I never once thought about getting a Subaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.