Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Is it like a prostitute who demands no pay?
Its more like a prostitute you pay, and then they shove you out the door with a "tip" off the slimy cash jammed in your mouth making you feel like a whore and you wonder how it all got so turned around. Both SHOULD be happy with how it all turned out, but neither are and everyone's confused.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I tell ol Billy (Bill Gates) about my heli pad and this fucker has been abusing the shit out of it because its close to Augusta National. Hes had his bullshit friends parking their cheap shit all over my fields like a dave matthews concert.

Once i kick 5 of these poor fucking plebs out of my fields he fucking calls me up and starts bitching like a little retard. First of all I didnt even pick up the phone because he just fucking complains the entire time.

His first complaint wasnt even about the heli pads but it was my grass air strip. Like bitch fucking please. I all ready own a full tarmac for my plains why do I need another, NAMEANS!?@?@?@?

This grass airfield is for shooting and very much smaller planes to land in case of emergency, IVE TOLD HIM THIS.

DATABASE JUGG LYFE NAMEANS BROSIF

Seriously though.... took me 20 years to buy this grass airfield to convert it to a long range, range. I love it =)

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Fucking tire went flat on my personal 777 jet, just thinking about buying a new one instead of dealing with a repair. Might buy 2 just in case

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Hey look... proof. Now multiply shit like that by dozens of other similar acts of fraud and you have mass fraud. I already stated that I am skeptical that it was large and pervasive enough to change the course of this election, but to outright deny that a bunch of evil people (*cough* leftists like you *cough*) who would stop at nothing to tamper with and disrupt the election to get Trump out of office NATIONWIDE committed fraud this election is not very rational kiddo.
That isn't proof of voter fraud, ballot fraud or any kind of election fraud. It's BARELY mail fraud. You do NOT have dozens of other examples that are in any way similar.

Leftists like me are not evil and are not the ones literally trying to overthrow the Constitution via Lawsuit because out feelings are hurt that we backed the Worst. President. Ever.

Comeback when you have...PROOF. I know that is a really tough concept for an Evangelical such as yourself to grasp but I am more than willing to take the time to hand-hold and walk you through what proof actually is and why you have zero.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That isn't proof of voter fraud, ballot fraud or any kind of election fraud. It's BARELY mail fraud.
Yeah, USPS workers just throwing away election ballots at their leisure isn't fraud at all. Nope~

You do NOT have dozens of other examples that are in any way similar.
Oh my!

Leftists like me are not evil
/giggle

and are not the ones literally trying to overthrow the Constitution via Lawsuit because out feelings are hurt that we backed the Worst. President. Ever.
They are operating under the law and under the constitution in fact. Quite the opposite of what you're saying they're doing "overthrowing".

Yeah those rough 4 years of no wars and a stable, good economy. Just terrible.

Comeback when you have...PROOF.
K

I know that is a really tough concept for an Evangelical such as yourself to grasp
Yeah, that crazy idea that we harbor that something comes from something versus y'alls worldview of something coming from nothing.

but I am more than willing to take the time to hand-hold and walk you through what proof actually is and why you have zero.
Oh back to Trump and voter fraud? I'm one of the Trumpets who has hoisted up Bill Barr instead of condemning him if that gives you any indication about how I feel about the election. Maybe/Maybe not?

Status
Not open for further replies.