Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
gina_carano_tits_ass.jpg

Couple a days on the treadmill, it’s fine.
Neither of those are gina carano, btw.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I don't do the thing you said I do, so let me in my next sentence do the thing you say I do.

I'm not saying you're the progenitor of said radical speech... I said you're the one who brings it up, and when you bring it up, it always seems like you're trying to get said speech uninstalled/censored. Hey, just the way I see it... hopefully it's just bitching about double-standards.
I understand you're an attention addicted bootlicker, but let's keep this kind of pathetic dribble out of that thread.

I don't "bring it up". I "point it out".

If some says "murder all trannies" and you say "look at what this guy said", you wouldn't be saying that you're the one bringing up tranny murder now would you?

But, because you're a weird little Trump cultists you have this strange cognitive dissonance that prohibits you from equating those things...

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
It always seems like... the way I see it...
Seems like.

Way you see it.

I've explicitly said X and you sit here and go "hmmm it looks like Y to me...".

Same thing Lithose does. I can scream over and over exactly what I mean and you infer some feeling about it, then complain about facts over feelings.

LLR banned me for being mouthy to his fan club, and you support that ban. I have a nail to hammer on that front and I get to keep hammering it. Simple as that. I would LOVE to continue our postings in the atheist thread....but your RIGHT WING supporting bros think im too annoying/dangerous to do so, and again...you support that decision.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
K, so...

LLR banned me for being mouthy to his fan club, and you support that ban.
and again...you support that decision.
Hey Scream.. I truly have nothing bad to say about you because you've never shown me any shittiness whatsoever, so I'm just honestly trying to give my most helpful suggestion but... I'd drop it completely. Starting last post ago.

I realize that my quote is absolutely NOT 100% clear evidence that I didn't support your ban, but it's from that precise time period when you were tossed in 'jail' here (look at the date), and is the closest thing I have for proof that I was on your side. But of course you got subsequently shitty with me, and that's where we are today.

In one of my very first posts here when people were curious about this new and strange interloper that I was, I stated that I'm all about freedom of speech. Still the exact same person here... I'm sorry you are relegated here and cannot post with impunity but it's mostly your fault. Part of it (and I know by experience) is that LLR can indeed be unfair, yeah, but it's mostly your own doing. You've been warned about x, y, z many times and you turn around and do x, y, and z.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
...it's mostly your fault. ...it's mostly your own doing. You've been warned about x, y, z many times and you turn around and do x, y, and z.
Yes.

My removal of creator on threads (by sunieg with LLR cheering him on) and banning was because I was told "stop being mean to these guys" is my fault. I don't dispute that. Never have. I was told to "stop using mean words and annoying our precious Future School Shooters. I continued to do so and was banned. My bad.

Let's see if you can find a problem there.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yes.

My removal of creator on threads (by sunieg with LLR cheering him on) and banning was because I was told "stop being mean to these guys" is my fault. I don't dispute that. Never have. I was told to "stop using mean words and annoying our precious Future School Shooters. I continued to do so and was banned. My bad.

Let's see if you can find a problem there.
Stop playing such a victim. Learn to overcome life's hardships. Work harder, bootstraps son.

Status
Not open for further replies.