Sea of Thieves (PC / Xbone)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My brother just sent me this video. This game looks pretty cool.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Holy cats I forgot all about this again. How long has it been in development hell?

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
That looked pretty cool. Believe Microsoft showed this at e3, right? Hadn't really heard of it before then. Seeing a targeted launch date of "2017" as well.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
This is the game that decides if I buy a Scorpio.

We shall sea.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Wow! That is so damn cool! I like to have different collection of games from the sites like PressStart, amazon etc. Playing different games on Xbox One console was so enjoyable. This game looks super freaking awesome, love to play this game.

Oh aren't you a peach. You are going to do very well here.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Bye Roy Combs. I barely knew ya'.

• 1Solidarity

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Thousands of invites sent out today adding people to the technical alpha, next play session is over the weekend.

• 1Worf

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I have low expectations, just interested enough to try it.

• 1Like

Raign

Golden Squire
Got into the technical alpha this weekend (should be ok to say that given I didn't get flashed a draconian NDA). Will provide some feedback after I have had some time with it. It looks interesting.. the whole 2-99 people makes me think of the Elite Dangerous approach to an MMO 'Lite'.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
Bump.

Got an invite for the Alpha this week. Only had time to mess around with it for about 45 minutes on the Xbone, but what I saw so far has me interested. Run great, looks good, love the art style, and sailing a ship is pretty awesome. The ocean and water system is really damn cool.

Thumbs up so far, still need to see more combat, both ship and on land, but if everything else ends up as well done as my first impression I'm sold.

• 1Like

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I only played it for maybe 45 minutes, but quit when someone took off with the ship.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Glad it’s getting some positive vibes. I thought this would delve into development t hell.

spronk

FPS noob
Everyone who registers for the insider program before Dec 1st will get access to the next technical alpha
Sea of Thieves - Insider Program

and yes, on the registration page there is a question that asks "what is your gender? M/F/ other (fill in)". I can't wait to be the Tranny Pirate who Chops Dicks Off to the Fight the Patriarchy

YARRR, FLEE BEFORE DICKCHOPPER

spronk

FPS noob
cuz they know the second they ship and nobody buys the game microsoft is gonna shut the studio down, so may as well just have everyone believe this is gonna be the next Destiny / World of Warcraft and coast on daddy Microsoft's wallet

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I'm just meh about the game.

I know that I'm gonna get stuck in the hull of the ship pulling widgets outta somebody's ass while all the thirteen year olds are above getting fucking bombarded because they're not doing their fucking jobs.

That's great that they wanna have a game where everybody contributes. The trouble is making a game where everybody does contribute and once it is their turn to pull widgets outta someone's ass, they don't just get emo and shit and decide that they don't wanna do it.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users