Sean complaint box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
guys, did you ever think that sean fits the profile of a pedophile to the T?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'd be surprised to found out he isn't one.

Turdo please address these great injustices and different standards Sean is held up to. Can we stop coddling individuals with a mentality less than that of an infant?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
oh and im in the rickshaw for a month for that Sean comment

its insane.
You're in the rickshaw because you have three infractions against you. Two from me, one from Sean. One of the ones I gave you expires on the 17th. His infraction was just. I would have done the same if I saw the post before he did. If you want to talk shit about someone's disabilities, this is the thread to do it in, not the good and honorable threads outside this prison.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
But its okay for Sean to come into a thread with people talking about PCs specs after a next gen game specs were released and call them fags.

OKAY

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
But Sean told us all it was perfectly alright to have flames, rants and sometimes valid discussion to justify his own shit posting and meltdowns because after all, thats what Noows and FOH was founded on.

Plus I didnt talk shit about his disabilities in that thread. I was looking out for him and told him to take a breather from his oxygen tank. Didnt want the little fatso to get a stroke.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I thought this was a hardcore gaming forum. Aren't PC gamers the most hardcore of them all?

I'm so confused please help.

LOUD NOISES.;

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The_fence_at_the_old_GULag_in_Perm-36.JPG

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So I dont really see how I talked shit about Sean's disabilities while he is calling people fags two posts above mine and laughing at anyone who is offended by that

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Tuco, stop protecting this fat piece of shit.

He is the government's problem now.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
As the head PC fag in that thread I can speak that the PC fag community was not offended by his comment.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The government is shut down. The responsibility lies with we the people to do what is right.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It does reek of double standards Tucbro.

Sean came in and basically shat on the thread, Araysar trolled him over it, Sean infracted him. But Sean was trolling the thread by calling everyone pcfags and shit first. This is literally what Khalid and Duppin were talking about that you guys keep brushing aside. Let's not be completely incapable of self reflection here bro.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. We need our virgin sacrifice to Mount Kilauea to reach a state of true justness.

Let Sean be that virgin, Tucbro.

Lusiphur

Peasant
Is this some kind of record for Araysar getting back into the RRP after being set free?
Bro, you need a hobby or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.