Secrets’ So Far Post-Transition That I Am Back In The Closet Thread - or SSFPTIABITCT for short

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
getting outside. hiking, biking, woods, gardening, etc is a great way to center yourself. drop any pretense of needing to wear a mask all the time, and put on a face of gender expectations, and be someone you are not.
twitch, etc, really is the worst for that.

It is. I enjoy it because I can pretend to be something I am not and not harm anyone in the process. It's isolated to just Twitch and I can put on a persona, much like an RPG, but let parts of me shine through I would otherwise not have.

I walk 40 minutes to work each day and the time I spend outside with nature humbles me and reminds me that I am not alone, and I exist around others and am not alone.
Getting an ebike/etrike to do groceries in. It'll help save the world around me and cost less than a car.
I'm converting my shed into a greenhouse, even though I know nothing about carpentry or remodeling a shed.
I walk at Valley Forge and explore the great outdoors often.

These are all things that make me feel like I am accomplishing something. Even if it's just repetition, I feel as though these things extend my capabilities.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
So you’re not a meat eater, S Secrets ?
The spaghet and meatball with dairy says that I am.

How the fuck do you think I get tomato sauce without gardening?

I an an omnivore. I'll eat anything if it's delicious enough.

• 1Quality Calories

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Basically anyone on the r/LGBT subreddit that is trans and posts there either is doing it to promote their OnlyFans (of which, trans onlyfans creators make BIG fucking bucks, more than myself as a software engineer) or to feel better about themselves.
pic relevant

1623254119574.png

• 1Barf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How did I miss this thread?

Secrets was never trans. Which is great... it's the best thing TO be. He's just a crossdresser, which... hey, more power to him.

To Secrets himself: I'm sorry if you were ever confused about your identity. But you seem happy and obviously found the path that works best for you. I can't lie... I'll never understand crossdressing as a means to an end, nor will I understand non-binary people (which you said your partner/friend/roommate is) but I'm all ears if you'd like to elaborate, and if not... that's cool too. Be well!

Someone on this forum set the bar for being a deranged tranny so high this leaves me indifferent.
Wonder who that is, and who could've been posting in their thread mostly?

ththwt.jpg

I'm glad you stopped posting though and properly realized you were 4 posts away from being the TOP poster in my thread (sans moi, which is a given)... which is funny considering how everyone knew how obsessed Hodj was with me. But not you Punko... nooooooo.

What tipped you off that I'm deranged though? Was it the time I admitted from the beginning I'm a biological male? Was it the time I never once cared what pronouns people called me or tried to enforce specific pronouns on others? Maybe it was the times I adhered to peer reviewed research and real doctors and endocrinologists instead of armchair bigots on the internet with 0 medical knowledge? Oh wait, I know... maybe it was the time I said no one should transition without going to therapy first? Could go on and on, but I think that'll suffice.

Get wrecked~

• 1Dislike

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Secrets was never trans. Which is great... it's the best thing TO be. He's just a crossdresser, which... hey, more power to him.

To Secrets himself: I'm sorry if you were ever confused about your identity. But you seem happy and obviously found the path that works best for you. I can't lie... I'll never understand crossdressing as a means to an end, nor will I understand non-binary people (which you said your partner/friend/roommate is) but I'm all ears if you'd like to elaborate, and if not... that's cool too. Be well!

Wonder who that is, and who could've been posting in their thread mostly?

View attachment 408536

I'm glad you stopped posting though and properly realized you were 4 posts away from being the TOP poster in my thread (sans moi, which is a given)... which is funny considering how everyone knew how obsessed Hodj was with me. But not you Punko... nooooooo.

What tipped you off that I'm deranged though? Was it the time I admitted from the beginning I'm a biological male? Was it the time I never once cared what pronouns people called me or tried to enforce specific pronouns on others? Maybe it was the times I adhered to peer reviewed research and real doctors and endocrinologists instead of armchair bigots on the internet with 0 medical knowledge? Oh wait, I know... maybe it was the time I said no one should transition without going to therapy first? Could go on and on, but I think that'll suffice.

Get wrecked~

I see you are still obsessing about things.

Feel free to keep it up, you don't have to keep me informed though, keep that shit for the people that care. (noone)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Secrets was never trans. Which is great... it's the best thing TO be. He's just a crossdresser, which...

Trans is now an umbrella term that includes cross dressers, bigot

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I see you are still obsessing about things.
"I see you are still replying to things that you never read when they were new due to me being obsessed with you and talking about you in threads other than your own".

Yeah, basically.

Feel free to keep it up
No, I'm glad you decided to tuck tail and run off. You were, are, and I'm sure will continue to be a bore who is tantamount to being a wisp. Remember this?

poof.gif

All you've ever been. From day 1.

I assure you, the moment you stop replying, mentioning me, or posting in my thread, is the moment I won't exist in your world anymore because you're *nothing* of value, guy who is very very likely a virgin who feels the need for validation by posting pics of his shirts to his forum bros on the internet. Verstehen? Sehr gut!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Trans is now an umbrella term that includes cross dressers, bigot
If that's the qualitative standard for what defines and separates people based on who/what they are, then I'm a proud bigot. No problem! I assume you're half-trolling, but still...

A man putting on a dress and makeup for an evening then slipping into being just a man for the rest of the week isn't transgender. It just isn't.

Therein lies the problem: The umbrella getting larger, not smaller.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Stonewall.org is the standard for this kinda stuff? I truly don't think so~

The question is: What does trans mean? I'll be dottedly terse here:

It means across / through - trans. transitory form. transition. From one to another. Transatlantic flight. From west to east of the Atlantic. she - he. binary. 2 terms. 2 sexes. transgender. M - F.

A crossdresser is putting on clothes/makeup/wigs for a time period; a day, a weekend, etc. A trans person is living their entire lives as their gender 24/7. It's just so far from the same. Both Secrets and I would look at each other, point, and say, "I'm not like that person". Certainly (I'd think, reading his posts) without any malice or negativity toward one another of their identity, we'd state that we're not under the same group.

Crossdresser <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
Transgender <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

It's like that.. and I'm not proud of how long that took to draw versus how it will be received by an asshat like you.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Stonewall.org is the standard for this kinda stuff? I truly don't think so~

I didn't read the rest.

Whilst I don't believe Stonewall is the sole voice of authority speaking up/representing all trans (or even LGBTQ) people. They are, in the UK at least - the most mainstream LGBTQ rights organisation. Therefore, their glossary is representative of what "mainstream"/left wing/woke/progressive Queer Theory believes.