See

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How the fuck do they know those babies can see?

Realize I'm late to the party but that was my first thought too. What a retarded premise, if the entire species went blind then the entire species would go extinct.

*edit*

Here's another question. After however much time has passed that allowed humanity to adapt to the loss of sight, would the language still even possess the ability to convey visual based concepts?

Last edited:

Oldbased

> Than U
So.. Does anyone think the terrible launch content for Apple TV+ spells doom for the service???
I actually was digging it by the 3rd episode. Not much else interests me on the apple released stuff and on Amazon Fire stick I was unable to add my prime channels, add any pay services( even free trials ) or the other channels I do subscribe to because I am not "using a apple device" for my Apple ID. The whole point of the apple streaming service was that you could so called import your other services into one stream. Apple wants you to buy a Mac or a Ipad and subscribe to them all through them to do anything. So the $4.99 a month basically gets you a dozen shows, that are on a delayed release schedule. I'm sure it works better for those with Apple devices but the fact I am using a Amazon stick and have had Prime for 5 years and the Apple app says I cannot watch this show it puts on it's front fucking page of the Apple + app I am watching because I don't use a apple device will isolate many users. I've yet to decide if See is worth paying the $4.99 a month for before the 8th. If it had allowed me to add my services it tells me the shows of that I already subscribe to elsewhere, it would have been a no brainer.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This is the only show that I had some interest in for Apple TV+ and watched the first episode and wasn't impressed, I will watch the 2nd to see if it improves a bit, but not expecting much. The premise as far as the first episode goes is simply not interesting.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Some pretty dumb concepts in this show. It's kind of like watching a video game cinematic for several hours. My wife and I are only two episodes in. I suppose we'll finish it. I feel it would be better if it weren't in english. We'd have to pay more attention then. I wouldn't call it horrible just yet. Just a bit of a fun switch up to what I normally have to watch w/ the wife.

iannis

Musty Nester
I feel like this would be better if I couldn't understand what they were saying.

LOL.

That's right up there with "this performance displays all the charm of a date rapist".

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I can't tell if the queen character is just bad writing, bad acting, or both. I'm gonna go with both. It's hard for me to not just fast forward through every scene she is in.

Her voice and mannerisms are so grating.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Season 2 starting off pretty good I think. All I know is Bobavoss needs to be in mortal kombat. His kill count and the way he kills is off the charts.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I started watching season 1. I don't know if the show is going to be any good but the "look" of it is very well done. The world this is set in could easily be the Shannara world.

I wish Amazon or Netflix would do a big budget Elfstones of Shannara series and hire whoever is responsible for the look of this show.

Goatface

i couldn't make it through S1. really like jason, scenery, even the taxman and queen. the twins are terrible. think will just scrub through the rest if S2 is good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I stopped watching because season 1 was way too dumb for my taste. Please let us know if season 2 is worth the bother.

Xevy

Log Wizard
This isn't high art or anything and a lot if it is pretty fucking dumb.

HOWEVER

Jason Momoa crawls around, grunts like an animal, and decapitates people nearly every episode. So probably worth binging when you're desperate/sick or something.

I will say that the Queen is the hardest to watch character on TV I've probably ever seen. I almost cannot physically tolerate watching that character. I think it's because she's German and her American accent is just so forced it's grating. Combine that with the spit-talking and her character just being Cersei with even less sympathy and you've got a grade A garbage character. If they want you to hate her, which they do, they're doing almost TOO GOOD of a job.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This isn't high art or anything and a lot if it is pretty fucking dumb.

HOWEVER

Jason Momoa crawls around, grunts like an animal, and decapitates people nearly every episode. So probably worth binging when you're desperate/sick or something.

I will say that the Queen is the hardest to watch character on TV I've probably ever seen. I almost cannot physically tolerate watching that character. I think it's because she's German and her American accent is just so forced it's grating. Combine that with the spit-talking and her character just being Cersei with even less sympathy and you've got a grade A garbage character. If they want you to hate her, which they do, they're doing almost TOO GOOD of a job.

Couldn't agree more, with everything said above

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Season 2 ended up being pretty stupid with the ending. Everything that happens is predictable. Kinda sad because this could be really good if they had real writers. Aquaman tries his best to save it and Bautista is a badass but they can't save it.