See

spronk

FPS noob
i torrented 3 episodes but will wait till all 8 episodes release before watching

spronk

FPS noob
  • Episode 1 – Friday, November 1
  • Episode 2 – Friday, November 1
  • Episode 3 – Friday, November 1
  • Episode 4 – Friday, November 8
  • Episode 5 – Friday, November 15
  • Episode 6 – Friday, November 22
  • Episode 7 – Friday, November 29
  • (finale) Episode 8 – Friday, December 6

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Apparently this show cost Apple around 240million to produce and it's getting panned pretty much everywhere.

That makes me happy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is what I dont get about the movie/TV industries. They can some homeless people 13$ an hour to write drivel on a piece of paper. They can also hire bad actors at the SAG minimum wage.

If someone came to me and said "we have this TV show about an entire world that is blind but ride horses, go swimming underwater, have massive battles and light lanterns at night". I would be like umm get minimum wage actors, use an existing soundstage and feed the crew White Castle.

Truly, who thinks paying millions of dollars an episode for this shit is a good idea?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
This show deserves this:

swsoa.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
His obsession with getting roles that let him wear spooky contacts is getting a little out of hand.

• 1Worf

iannis

Musty Nester
Maybe I'd like him more if I was gay or a girl.

He is a beast of a man. He has put so much effort into his body.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Maybe I'd like him more if I was gay or a girl.

He is a beast of a man. He has put so much effort into his body.
And yet his agent let's him keep taking these shitty roles. I liked him as Aqua-dude but beyond that and Khal Drogo his roles have been horrid. He needs like an ex-special forces kicked out for beating up his CO who gave them an order to burn a village turned merc for hire type of role.

Like the lead in that Cinemax show Strike Back.

• 2Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I’m 9 minutes in to the 1st episode and really want to just turn it off. Them dancing and chanting in the forest was completely stupid. This whole concept is just dumb.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
And yet his agent let's him keep taking these shitty roles. I liked him as Aqua-dude but beyond that and Khal Drogo his roles have been horrid. He needs like an ex-special forces kicked out for beating up his CO who gave them an order to burn a village turned merc for hire type of role.

Like the lead in that Cinemax show Strike Back.

I would say it has less to do with his agent and more to do with him. He’s not a bad actor, but he can only act shades of himself. Philip Kopus (The Road) is pretty much the darker version of his Aquaman. The stage direction he got for Wolves was ‘be yourself’, right down to the mannerisms and costuming.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would say it has less to do with his agent and more to do with him. He’s not a bad actor, but he can only act shades of himself. Philip Kopus (The Road) is pretty much the darker version of his Aquaman. The stage direction he got for Wolves was ‘be yourself’, right down to the mannerisms and costuming.
I need someone to pay me millions to "be myself" in a movie.

• 2Solidarity

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
an apple 4K TV device is $90 at AT&T today only normally $180
I ordered it that day. Got an email today that my order got cancelled because they ran out

• 1Rustled