Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (From Software)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
More ape stuff and other major spoilers.
So the headless ape is back and this time summons a partner, I am getting fucking stomped. Then it clicks and I basically flawless the duo. I wonder is the whistle would work on the summoned ape and make them fight each other? I didn't think to try it. I proceed to one shot the next few bosses but then they throw another duo at me, humanoid swordsmen. The most frustrating fight ever, I switched focus on the weaker one and turned him into puppet then proceeded to tag team the last guy. I then two shot the owl feels good but hot damn do I need a break. 20 hours played I have collected all the stuff and I think I am nearing the end of the story but can never really tell with From Software game.

Also nightjar slash into nightjar slash reversal is a massive hit and run move. Great for those fights against huge sweeping attacks.

Last edited:

xzi

Mouthbreather
my character is currently bugged out and covered in blood despite living through a 1shot mechanic somehow
love it

h3b29N8.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Tip for those getting animation
locked, try taking thumb of movement stick. Focus on just attacking and deflecting and jumping.

Attack until they deflect then deflect when they attack.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And for another big QOL improvement, swap d-pad up and triangle in the controller options.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This game is great, and difficult to me in ways the other two games weren’t.

What it’s doing more than anything though is making me wish they’d release another bloodborne. This is good, but so far pales in comparison

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Welp I'm done, so tired of clearing trash over and over again just to die at the boss almost instantly. Still the stupidest gameplay mechanic I've ever seen. No more From Software games for me.

• 4Worf
  • 2Salty
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 6 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Could grind some mobs and get a few extra skills to go into bosses to, but if it ain't for you then it ain't for you.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Don't know if it changes later in the game but you can just sprint by all the trash mobs to get back to the boss. Usually they deaggro. I'll fight through something once and after that I'm just playing temple run.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Don't know if it changes later in the game but you can just sprint by all the trash mobs to get back to the boss. Usually they deaggro. I'll fight through something once and after that I'm just playing temple run.
Not sure how far I am, progression wise, but 10-15 hours in and I can still run past pretty much everything. It also seems like they've put checkpoints right before some of the more difficult bosses.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Ya, there is a Idol outside pretty much every major boss.

Just what a amazing game, just pulled a 30hour grind now going to get some sleep, and continue when I wake up.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Welp I'm done, so tired of clearing trash over and over again just to die at the boss almost instantly. Still the stupidest gameplay mechanic I've ever seen. No more From Software games for me.

You can run past them dude.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Beat the game, clocked in at 24 hours played. I missed a bunch of stuff reading the wiki, but there is NG+ going to give that a go later.

• 1WTF
  • 1Barf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I can't play this game, I'm too old to be reminded how bad I am and yet too young not to give a fuck

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Hah, ya I watched Lirik play it all day yesterday. It looks badass but holy hell there's no way I have the stamina to beat a game like that at my advanced age.