Seriously just fix fucking site already

IceLance_foh

shitlord
0
0
0
Currently Active Users: 719 (204 members and 515 guests)
View Who"s Online
Most users ever online was 20,563, 12-05-2011 at 11:22 AM.
IceLance , 45th Parallel , acouncinnople , addtjYplT , affovolla , agasfghdkw , alibrairl , Angerz , anljstr , ArefsdoodiA , asszzqseun , Azteymzv , BaliCanna , Barkaffloolla , beupajytts , BiahEmaimezek , Big Phoenix , blebrito , Blutleactisee , bP83Kg15J2n , brmfydrjgs , bZiMhVgAgV , calla , carpinteyrobka , Cascow , ccrjznmrrk , cfvamopmhl , cgdudbjpxq , cheapbbimu , cheapgdtzp , ClurlFuh , Conechaser , cPuXwSmHoK , Crell , CrurnesorsNus , cwpqmsbsan , CyrusReij , Darus Grey , dbhandbagsfake , ddvkjsgdhm , DeLLy , Divinefactor , diweddingsecond , DogIrrardylog , esnuvwnxpu , euroftrob , Evollaffimi , evzpzyva , fdmtypopncf , Feien , Flellaimmacle , fpbnxgtulj , freefrara , frkdwzdmak , fshdotc , futbolkivinru , fzm34tx90u , gablejak , gbutler28 , gciatthoyb , gcqnambymm , gempnkydwb , genichaol , ghhcnzzk , glpsiothaiud , greebrog , guadalupescire117 , gvpnikxsnw , hamrlik , Hannibal , hdokrfvqkd , HekDreattHata , Henadvania , Hesywheenna , hghhrdjwnj , hjeivcqyhe , hotoVarkact , hownc80639 , huraszryky , Ian808 , Immisatar , In Nox , Inapyaliceali , inormamer , iolsumxejd , iqhhnwil , istrfitbub , Iszw77ZRsj , iteromoloonia , jalaloyatly , Jhentar_AN|Trib , jqgjzmttjb , Juvarisx , jV22Qo22W4j , kabgnnickqyf60 , Katpathe , KevyfleevyriB , kiko66613 , Koushirou , ks1mkz , kukisis , kunquctrw , LaxBiacisacom , Liagialty , liemmothpem , Lieripsetatam , Lin , Lithose , lofSpeno , Lomabaday , magtuYndT , mahkccbpjs , Merkins4Brazil , MestyTect , mftodwiahm , mhmlikgtmc , Millamiempile , Mippo , mrltzuijba , Nawarouh , Needless , nekcaundike , nexangerbcamb , nisxtrlany , nthurmci , nuoyande , OhSeven , okindksrows , onqeixxo , oppombPax , ordiguxug , Parlyvaw , PaydaySkymn , pbenzikpda , piaqukfjpy , plnqlzwvea , popcmssat , preedobem , prescient63 , PYMNEMANINK , qwerty , qwqsjnbadn , rbgbicobdx , reraqapnmfba , rqgtcfk , Sancus , seort2wjhz , SlultViz , Smac , Smocca , stuctBot , TaksBoaky , TallCanualt , Tarrant , tfixjfihvm , TheRage , tikost , tkviapszjj , tmoaczwdcn , TourryLop , Trjeansa8 , Tummysticks , TundUnudgesek , uggcomunuz , Unloneeedusly , Urgoslav , uterryGesmomo , UTTEVETRUMS , uynxxbbwgt , vanetapmdwrd , Vasgaroth , vbksjzgfjg , vfctklrsuj , Vicw73IHuk , vqabernzpc , vqfjwmxp , weitructize , wfearodumt , WrapeHautdard , xcqnwiwxck , Xianthe , xjmpqhtvvr , xkbkxwbwcz , Xu2DVuihw7 , Xurlitil , yesaszdigt , yH36Rf92A9z , ylljlYfgT , yQzBqSjKyJ , yyinewzshg , yyshoesgoj , zajncmcxmn , zliybyflhq , znditYtgT , zyhnoxvkwh
Way to go guys. Pump up those numbers!
 

Indiana_foh

shitlord
0
0
0
Merkins4Brazil said:
This is my new word, thanks much brosef, I will use it everyday!
You"re welcome! Could you ask someone on MN to greenlight my account and I"ll share more quaint danish expressions with you all.
 
1,347
-1
0
Indiana said:
You"re welcome! Could you ask someone on MN to greenlight my account and I"ll share more quaint danish expressions with you all.
they are usually pretty qwik about it, i"ll see if I can poke someone, people with keys might be asleep atm.
 

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
7,489
106
Instead of continuing to ask if it"s fixed, just read the bottom of the message board, when those numbers telling you the version go UP. Then you"ll know it"s fixed.
 

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
7,386
16
0
Sutekh said:
320.jpg


Time to put her down boys.
Lassie and Old Yeller weren"t the same breed, let alone the same dog.
 

Jait

Molten Core Raider
5,035
5,317
6d 7h 26m
Fungul said:
Is fixing the site about cost or effort? If it"s about cost how much is it?
Old guard giving way to the new and the new fucked it up. So the new-newer guard started a new site with a horrid name cloning this one, but with new-new-newer mods and a really old one or two.

Short story: Basically we need to visit two sites now. But twice the potential for drama? Over/Under before the new board has mods doing stuff Tyen did here looks like childs play?


But no, seriously it"s just two fucking sites to click on now instead of one. On the bright side I imagine Sir Kegkilla posts there, maybe James too. So yeah, two sites instead of one. Fuck.
 

Laven_foh

shitlord
0
0
0
Besides like this thread and maybe 1 more in SS, FoH is dead. Everything that was being discussed here got picked right where it left off on MN. Nobody left here besides a few butthurt faggots that think this is some phase and everyone will soon return. Doesnt look like thatll be the case.
 

Fungul_foh

shitlord
0
0
0
Jait said:
Old guard giving way to the new and the new fucked it up. So the new-newer guard started a new site with a horrid name cloning this one, but with new-new-newer mods and a really old one or two.

Short story: Basically we need to visit two sites now. But twice the potential for drama? Over/Under before the new board has mods doing stuff Tyen did here looks like childs play?


But no, seriously it"s just two fucking sites to click on now instead of one. On the bright side I imagine Sir Kegkilla posts there, maybe James too. So yeah, two sites instead of one. Fuck.
What the fuck are you talking about?
 

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
5,538
790
11d 22h 19m
Fungul said:
Is fixing the site about cost or effort? If it"s about cost how much is it?
Apparently not, there"s been no official response from up top. Just dead silence.