Seriously just fix fucking site already

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tongue_foh

shitlord
Urgoslav said:
Shut up, Meg.
Excellent.

SwampDonkeyLogo.png

Evelys_foh

shitlord
Trexxy said:
Shut up, Evelys.

Home girl was begging for weeks.
Citation needed. Ravvenn made the comment about wanting me as an admin. I said I"d do it if I got asked. I never got asked. Fine by me.

I"m just tired of having to VPN home because work"s uber-permissive firewall is blocking this site otherwise. Shit gets fixed and I have no reason to launch and pay for a new set of forums.

I"ve been fine not being an admin for over 10 years now, darlin". Status quo is fine with me, as long as the malware gets cleaned up. Otherwise, $150/mo isn"t that much to pay for the amount of entertainment these forums give me.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Has anyone clarified what the hold up is? I haven"t seen any admin response at all.

edit: Starting to see why no one likes Trex.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Evelys said:
Citation needed. Ravvenn made the comment about wanting me as an admin. I said I"d do it if I got asked. I never got asked. Fine by me.

I"m just tired of having to VPN home because work"s uber-permissive firewall is blocking this site otherwise. Shit gets fixed and I have no reason to launch and pay for a new set of forums.

I"ve been fine not being an admin for over 10 years now, darlin". Status quo is fine with me, as long as the malware gets cleaned up. Otherwise, $150/mo isn"t that much to pay for the amount of entertainment these forums give me.
Let"s get this shit going post-haste. This site used to keep me occupied for hours a day. Now I"m lucky if I still have interesting shit to read after 30 minutes.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This shit is bringing back flashbacks of EQ and the guild leader/officer bringing some stupid cunt that was blowing him in to the guild and the whole thing falling apart shortly afterward.

Or maybe Req has better things to do right now. Either way, Tyen and his donkey are about as useful as dick warts.