Seriously just fix fucking site already

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Can I be Lyrical? I"ve always wanted to be able to bust a clean nut.

Kaosu

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not too much to add, but at least T&T are engaging the board. Requiem hasn"t posted for over three weeks. The only one who can fix the problem is Requiem.

Your guys hatred/annoyance/dislike of T&T is fine, however in this case for the site, is perhaps misplaced. Due to the information we have on hand and the lack of any real response from Requiem, (and some here have even tried contacting him with no real effect) we can really see who is dropping the ball.

They (being T&T) deservingly bring discontent to themselves, however in this case I"ll go ahead and say it:

Fuck Requiem for not fixing this site and allowing it to fall into this state for as long as its been.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Trexxy said:
No, no, no. In the other bitch thread "requiem--blah blah blah" I said I"d get it done on thanksgiving and, like, 6 people immediately jumped down my throat that I couldnt get it done, so I told them fine, I wouldn"t mention it, they said fine, yadda yadda yadda. It was all really quite childish and I"d quote it for you fags if I wasn"t in the middle of my morning workout (think about it, fatties).

Anyway-- that"s exactly how it went down when I was giving req the FoH minutes.
Fuck you, you pretentious cunt bag.

Laladilya_foh

shitlord
Kaosu said:
Your guys hatred/annoyance/dislike of T&T is fine, however in this case for the site, is perhaps misplaced. Due to the information we have on hand and the lack of any real response from Requiem, (and some here have even tried contacting him with no real effect) we can really see who is dropping the ball.
I think it"s an accumulation of things. Even ultra trivial stuff like adding a tech forum takes an absolutely absurd period of time to get done. Plus it is almost always done with the level of professionalism of a drunken frat party to fuck with people anyway. I think people are just getting tired of it, and aren"t willing to worship Trex in order to get some routine maintenance around here.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
So how much is requiems time worth? Let"s say it takes 15 minutes to get tuco ssh/FTP access. Let"s say it takes tuco 6 hours to fix. Lets assume requiems time is worth 300$/hr and tuco"s is 10$/hr, we start a fund and raise about 150$, will this shit then get fixed?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
Yeah, I"d save your money and give it to Evelys to pay for a host.
Just lemme know where to send the check at this point.

Chinaman889_foh

shitlord
The biggest travesty in all this is that Wolfen ain"t posting anymore in the PGT until this shit gets fixed.

You know it"s bad when he stops.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Hit me up, I gots cash to burn and I would love to help with a new forum. Also, Sutekh for mod!

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I"d throw in a few bucks towards a solution, be it a new site or fixing this one. Had too many lol"s over the years not to do something.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Trexxy said:
No, no, no. In the other bitch thread "requiem--blah blah blah" I said I"d get it done on thanksgiving and, like, 6 people immediately jumped down my throat that I couldnt get it done, so I told them fine, I wouldn"t mention it, they said fine, yadda yadda yadda. It was all really quite childish and I"d quote it for you fags if I wasn"t in the middle of my morning workout (think about it, fatties).

Anyway-- that"s exactly how it went down when I was giving req the FoH minutes.
No wonder this place is such a shithole now if you"re the one giving the "FoH minutes". The way you have inserted yourself into the administration of this site simply because you suck one of the mod"s dicks is pretty sickening.