Seriously just fix fucking site already

revolreggin_foh

shitlord
Trex answer me plz I"m being serious. I"m not particularly hating on you I just want to know (I don"t think I"ve negged you even). Are you still sucking Tyen"s penis? Do you tickle you tongue on his throbbing cock until he sprays into your mouth?

Also I hear earlier someone mention Tyen"s virginity. How long was Tyen a virgin before Trexx sexed him up and rode him?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
BurnemWizfyre said:
an ugly whore the vast majority of posters wouldn"t even fuck as a booty call that is completely hidden from their friends.
calling bullshit on this one.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
gavinrad said:
She is ugly, annoying, doesn"t look fit at all, shits up the boards, and her only potentially redeeming quality would be if she was infertile.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
gavinrad said:
Gotta side with the pedo on this one. She"s no Charley"s the Ron, but you guys have seriously killed the meaning of swamp donkey. Cam"s hairy fucking whales? Those were swamp donkeys.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Drinsic said:
Gotta side with the pedo on this one. She"s no Charley"s the Ron, but you guys have seriously killed the meaning of swamp donkey. Cam"s hairy fucking whales? Those were swamp donkeys.
It"s her personality, not her looks, that put her in the "swamp donkey" category. Her personality is so shitty that she might as well look like a fucking sweaty Betty, the likes of which only Cam would fuck.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Drinsic said:
Maybe I gave the people who frequent this board to much credit then because that bitch is fucking ulgy, I am far from gods gift to women and average at best and that fucking troll of a woman I wouldn"t fuck her if I was 3 sheets to the wind. I would seriously jerk off every night then to be forced to fuck her.

Valtrex might be the "Last Chopper out of Saigon" for some people rounds these parts, but I hope they take a second to look over at their faithful Fleshlight and know it will never ask them to buy it a Coach handbag after giving them the herp.

0813-saigon.jpg

Tongue_foh

shitlord
gavinrad said:
I fucked Korean (in Korea) hookers bareback in the mid-90s. I"d hit just about anything; so I agree.

Trexx, I"d even take you out for some Jimmy Johns afterwards. Your treat of course.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Trexxy said:
Shut up. My body is slammin and you would totally fuck me.
I"ve seen skinny fat dudes in 9th grade with better bodies. Add being blind and delusional to the list of negative traits. I assume you only say your body is slamming because you have never entered a gym or been to the beach with your pale ass skin.

Laven_foh

shitlord
lol, hilarious dilusional hoe thinks she is hot. You are a 4/10 at best bitch, you have no figure and your face is pretty hit with a banana for a nose.

Someone PM me details on how to donate for the new forums, I would be more than willing to make a monthly donation for this to go down. I feel bad for Req, if he didnt have dickless wonder and his baboon running things here, I wouldve donated for here.

trex

Queen Bee
Good thing I get hit on everywhere I go, or else you guys would have seriously hurt my feelings.

How often do you get hit on with your Dorito fingers?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Tongue said:
I fucked Korean (in Korea) hookers bareback in the mid-90s. I"d hit just about anything; so I agree.

Trexx, I"d even take you out for some Jimmy Johns afterwards. Your treat of course.
~~~

Situation_foh

shitlord
Trexxy said:
Good thing I get hit on everywhere I go, or else you guys would have seriously hurt my feelings.

So your point is that there are ugly people with enough confidence to hit on another ugly person?

revolreggin_foh

shitlord
Trexxy said:

Trex answer me plz I"m being serious. I"m not particularly hating on you I just want to know (I don"t think I"ve negged you even). Are you still sucking Tyen"s penis? Do you tickle you tongue on his throbbing cock until he sprays into your mouth?