Seriously just fix fucking site already

Laven_foh

shitlord
Trexxy said:
Good thing I get hit on everywhere I go, or else you guys would have seriously hurt my feelings.

How often do you get hit on with your Dorito fingers?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Youre not fooling anyone into believing this, we all know what you look like. Its easy to call bullshit on this, unless of course everyone in Portland is into really ugly chicks.

Penalty_foh

shitlord
Looking forward to the new forums.. this place has been on the decline for some time. And though I dont post much, I really cant stand the whole Trexx/Tyen trolling and just generally being asshats.

End the suffering I say. No reason to stay if we all head to the new forum.

Seventh

Golden Squire
As a guy that doesn"t post much or get involved in (most) of the drama here, this is a pretty shitty potential ending to my favorite gaming site (and the only gaming site I visit). I used to love going between here and Legacy"s website to get updates on the uber shit that the top guilds were gearing up with all those ages ago.

It survived the end of EQ and the decline in popularity of WoW, but apparently not the asinine schoolyard bullshit that is Tyen and his obnoxious girlfriend that nobody wanted here in the first place. I have nothing against you Tyen but if you aren"t embarrassed by the way Trexx has presented herself to the FoH-ites, you should be.

I think everyone would be a bit more understanding and patient with the site issues if your girlfriend wasn"t rubbing salt in the wound by being an over the top attention whore with no muzzle on her.

It"s a bummer if it goes down like this. A new forum is all well and good but if Req decides to just flip the switch and call it a day, there"s so much awesome stuff in the books/music forums that"d be lost - it"s really a shame.

.2c

trex

Queen Bee
revolreggin said:
Trex answer me plz I"m being serious. I"m not particularly hating on you I just want to know (I don"t think I"ve negged you even). Are you still sucking Tyen"s penis? Do you tickle you tongue on his throbbing cock until he sprays into your mouth?
yes i suck his cock and yes he comes deep inside of me.

creeper.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Seventh said:
As a guy that doesn"t post much or get involved in (most) of the drama here, this is a pretty shitty potential ending to my favorite gaming site (and the only gaming site I visit). I used to love going between here and Legacy"s website to get updates on the uber shit that the top guilds were gearing up with all those ages ago.

It survived the end of EQ and the decline in popularity of WoW, but apparently not the asinine schoolyard bullshit that is Tyen and his obnoxious girlfriend that nobody wanted here in the first place. I have nothing against you Tyen but if you aren"t embarrassed by the way Trexx has presented herself to the FoH-ites, you should be.

I think everyone would be a bit more understanding and patient with the site issues if your girlfriend wasn"t rubbing salt in the wound by being an over the top attention whore with no muzzle on her.

It"s a bummer if it goes down like this. A new forum is all well and good but if Req decides to just flip the switch and call it a day, there"s so much awesome stuff in the books/music forums that"d be lost - it"s really a shame.

.2c
Boyz II Men - It"s So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday - YouTube

revolreggin_foh

shitlord
Trexxy said:
yes i suck his cock and yes he comes deep inside of me.

creeper.
Which one of you farts under the covers more in your sleep? Does he ever wake you up with a boner poking you and you turn around and fuck him?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
revolreggin said:
Which one of you farts under the covers more in your sleep? Does he ever wake you up with a boner poking you and you turn around and fuck him?
Confirmed virgin. Poking your girlfriend with your morning wood does not magically put her in the mood for sex.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
gavinrad said:
Confirmed virgin. Poking your girlfriend with your morning wood does not magically put her in the mood for sex.
Who said anything about a mood?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
She doesn"t need to be in the mood, just has to pay attention long enough to you to finish up and leave for work.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I really don"t understand the whole point of pissing off an entire community of unbalanced computer nerds.

Portland really isn"t all that large. Best watch your step or someone might Hitt you over the head.

lawl.

possible_foh

shitlord
GuardianX said:
I really don"t understand the whole point of pissing off an entire community of unbalanced computer nerds.

Portland really isn"t all that large. Best watch your step or someone might Hitt you over the head.

lawl.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E-re9Ku69NU?list=PL4E59C381542D6F38&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

edit: fucking forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-re...ure=plpp_video

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Well, the worst of all possibilities is if half the board goes and half stays, in which case both will probably wither and die.

There are 2 issues:
1)No one (req) seems to give a shit about fixing the site
2)Tyen and Trexx are the 2 most obnoxious humans ever to have lived

They are not necessarily the same. If we"re leaving for #2, a much much simpler solution is ignore them. We all know trexx feeds off the attention. If no one engages her, she disappears. 4th grade 101. There"s an ignore function for a reason. Responding to her with hate just fuels a cycle of negativity on the boards.

I personally would rather set a date, after which point if it is not fixed, we move. Leaving is a big gamble. We have a good core of posters for the most part, and the board culture takes a long time to develop. We"d be starting over on a new site.

I think a prominent poster should make a poll:
1)I want to move
2)I don"t want to move, but will if a majority decides
3)I don"t want to move and won"t move no matter what

People should think hard about it. It"s not just "lol new site" and everything"s the same. The board culture disappears. We"d have to form a new one over time. A long time. I"ve visited this site for 8+ years. Everything about it - the background color, the banners, the subforums, even stupid shit like internets, titles, and post counts, they are all part of the board identity. And as I said, we run a serious risk of moving enough people that this site dies, yet not enough to sustain the new one. There is also the issue of how do we ensure an influx of new people. Though quality new posters is rare, it"s important to have an influx of new blood.

I think setting Sunday at midnight is a good time for an ultimatum. It"d be nice to add in "and ban trex" to the ultimatum but that"s unlikely to occur. I still don"t understand why someone would want to go somewhere they are so universally hated. Fuck just having a handful of haters in TGWBYHT often makes me not want to post there.