Seriously just fix fucking site already

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tuco said:
In what world would that have worked? hahaha
Shit, I don"t know. I have no idea how you went about doing it. I do like that I have 100% of the posts. Although then I realized that everyone who you bumped up does now too.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Setekhra said:
No doubt. Been reading FoH for the better part of a decade. Seems like the end of an era due to two self absorbed incompetent dipshits.
I actually would not even have minded if it had been a question of the only guy who can fix it not doing his job. Because otherwise and understandably busy or incompetent - I still would not care. Maybe enough to bitch on here but not enough to contemplate taking off. I"d have been alright with sticking it out through the malware.

I decided to read some of Tyen and Trexx"s recent and old posts. Just to try and understand what the fuck is happening and who the fuck these people are. Why the fucking fuck are these people involved with fohguild"s administration? Idiots posting on FOH is nothing new but this is... I realize how clueless that must sound. I probably should just know. And from the 20 minutes I could stomach of reading their posts I can tell the question has been asked for a while.

Ah well. I kinda hope they don"t get auto-banned from the new forums. These 2 are people that should have been posters and nothing more. That"s what they should be.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Trexxy said:
Shut up. My body is slammin and you would totally fuck me.
I would venture to guess that you might actually believe this, except for the fact that you know the entire board has seen your pics so it can"t possibly be true. Then again, you did think your little titties were D cups so I guess you are capable of believing anything.

revolreggin_foh

shitlord
IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

IMG_08245.jpg

Rythonn_foh

shitlord
I am with Azziane I have stayed out of all this bullshit and briefly paid attention to the Tyen or Trexx drama till recently. But after 10 years of coming here it"s pretty fucking sad that Req let it die this way. Can"t spend 5 minutes and give Tuco access? So stupid. I hope it never gets fixed, let the fucking thing burn at this point.

DCNemesis_foh

shitlord
Rythonn said:
I am with Azziane I have stayed out of all this bullshit and briefly paid attention to the Tyen or Trexx drama till recently. But after 10 years of coming here it"s pretty fucking sad that Req let it die this way. Can"t spend 5 minutes and give Tuco access? So stupid. I hope it never gets fixed, let the fucking thing burn at this point.
pretty much this... i"ve never done much more than lurk, but I"ve lurked and enjoyed for a long time. I"ve played with many of you folks in EQ, and in many games since.

This is like the destruction of the Library in Alexandria... so many years of memories and culture lost, and for what?

I"ll miss this mess...